We have 2 boys (9 & 7) and we leave Cesky Krumlov in a few days traveling to Salzburg. We have 4 days before we go on to St. wolfgang area but ALL the family rooms are booked in Salzburg because of the festival (that we did not know about ) We cannot afford the 1,000 eur a night place. Any ideas of where to stay? We can rent a car but prefer hotel rather than apt for easy access to food. Appreciate any ideas, thank you!
Help! Family of 4 headed to Salzburg with no rooms available.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 11 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 12 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 London tube
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 22 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary