We have 2 boys (9 & 7) and we leave Cesky Krumlov in a few days traveling to Salzburg. We have 4 days before we go on to St. wolfgang area but ALL the family rooms are booked in Salzburg because of the festival (that we did not know about ) We cannot afford the 1,000 eur a night place. Any ideas of where to stay? We can rent a car but prefer hotel rather than apt for easy access to food. Appreciate any ideas, thank you!
Help! Family of 4 headed to Salzburg with no rooms available.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 2 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 3 Advises for trip to Russia
- 4 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 5 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 6 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 12 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 First time traveler to Ireland
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Spain - Andalucia
- 22 Car in Prague
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 25 Need info on smoking in Dijon area