We have 2 boys (9 & 7) and we leave Cesky Krumlov in a few days traveling to Salzburg. We have 4 days before we go on to St. wolfgang area but ALL the family rooms are booked in Salzburg because of the festival (that we did not know about ) We cannot afford the 1,000 eur a night place. Any ideas of where to stay? We can rent a car but prefer hotel rather than apt for easy access to food. Appreciate any ideas, thank you!
Help! Family of 4 headed to Salzburg with no rooms available.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 4 American Express
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 9 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 12 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 13 Story of the German Christmas star
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 Airport ATMs
- 16 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 22 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 23 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 24 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe