I would need some help on my Europe itinerary. I am going with my boyfriend for approximately 3 weeks. Both of us haven't been to Europe before, but we sorta collated the cities we'd like to visit.
We will be flying in from London.
Amsterdam: 19th Dec – 21st Dec (19th and 20th night in Amsterdam)
Berlin: 21st Dec – 25th Dec (Morning flight) (21st to 24th night in Berlin)
Krakow: 25th Dec - 28th Dec (25th and 26th night in Krakow) 27th night leaving to Prague
Prague: 28th Dec – 2 Jan (29th to 1st night in Prague)
Munich: 2nd Jan - 4th Jan (2nd night in Munich) 3rd night leaving to Venice
Venice: 4th Jan – 5th Jan (4th night in Venice)
Rome: 5th Jan – 8th Jan (5th to 7th night in Rome)
Paris: 8th Jan - 10th Jan (8th and 9th night in Paris)
**We have a budget of 3000 pounds (For 2 pax)
We are just unsure if we should take flights or trains from city to city.
Sorry if it's really messy, we are open to all opinions/views, thank you so much in advanced!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Greek Village
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Berlin
- 21 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 22 Germany or Sweden
- 23 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 24 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 25 Two days in Rome