I would need some help on my Europe itinerary. I am going with my boyfriend for approximately 3 weeks. Both of us haven't been to Europe before, but we sorta collated the cities we'd like to visit.
We will be flying in from London.
Amsterdam: 19th Dec – 21st Dec (19th and 20th night in Amsterdam)
Berlin: 21st Dec – 25th Dec (Morning flight) (21st to 24th night in Berlin)
Krakow: 25th Dec - 28th Dec (25th and 26th night in Krakow) 27th night leaving to Prague
Prague: 28th Dec – 2 Jan (29th to 1st night in Prague)
Munich: 2nd Jan - 4th Jan (2nd night in Munich) 3rd night leaving to Venice
Venice: 4th Jan – 5th Jan (4th night in Venice)
Rome: 5th Jan – 8th Jan (5th to 7th night in Rome)
Paris: 8th Jan - 10th Jan (8th and 9th night in Paris)
**We have a budget of 3000 pounds (For 2 pax)
We are just unsure if we should take flights or trains from city to city.
Sorry if it's really messy, we are open to all opinions/views, thank you so much in advanced!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 손오공 ▶ 도메인 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 LIsbon
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Corfu
- 13 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 14 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE