I would need some help on my Europe itinerary. I am going with my boyfriend for approximately 3 weeks. Both of us haven't been to Europe before, but we sorta collated the cities we'd like to visit.
We will be flying in from London.
Amsterdam: 19th Dec – 21st Dec (19th and 20th night in Amsterdam)
Berlin: 21st Dec – 25th Dec (Morning flight) (21st to 24th night in Berlin)
Krakow: 25th Dec - 28th Dec (25th and 26th night in Krakow) 27th night leaving to Prague
Prague: 28th Dec – 2 Jan (29th to 1st night in Prague)
Munich: 2nd Jan - 4th Jan (2nd night in Munich) 3rd night leaving to Venice
Venice: 4th Jan – 5th Jan (4th night in Venice)
Rome: 5th Jan – 8th Jan (5th to 7th night in Rome)
Paris: 8th Jan - 10th Jan (8th and 9th night in Paris)
**We have a budget of 3000 pounds (For 2 pax)
We are just unsure if we should take flights or trains from city to city.
Sorry if it's really messy, we are open to all opinions/views, thank you so much in advanced!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Paris in August
- 5 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 8 Valencia Spain
- 9 Getting around London
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Lake Como,Italy
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 23 Train travel to and from Paris
- 24 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?