I would need some help on my Europe itinerary. I am going with my boyfriend for approximately 3 weeks. Both of us haven't been to Europe before, but we sorta collated the cities we'd like to visit.
We will be flying in from London.
Amsterdam: 19th Dec – 21st Dec (19th and 20th night in Amsterdam)
Berlin: 21st Dec – 25th Dec (Morning flight) (21st to 24th night in Berlin)
Krakow: 25th Dec - 28th Dec (25th and 26th night in Krakow) 27th night leaving to Prague
Prague: 28th Dec – 2 Jan (29th to 1st night in Prague)
Munich: 2nd Jan - 4th Jan (2nd night in Munich) 3rd night leaving to Venice
Venice: 4th Jan – 5th Jan (4th night in Venice)
Rome: 5th Jan – 8th Jan (5th to 7th night in Rome)
Paris: 8th Jan - 10th Jan (8th and 9th night in Paris)
**We have a budget of 3000 pounds (For 2 pax)
We are just unsure if we should take flights or trains from city to city.
Sorry if it's really messy, we are open to all opinions/views, thank you so much in advanced!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 4 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Juangfrau / mt
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 14 Questions about Polish sights
- 15 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Italy
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 24 Biarritz family holiday
- 25 Lisbon hotel