Hi everyone, I am worried because I am traveling in Europe and they did NOT stamp my passport when I entered in Rome!! They saw my U.S. passport and just waved me through, didn't even look at it!!!! This has never happened to me before, is this a new trend? I will be departing Europe through Spain, and I'm worried about what will happen. I do have a lot of stamps in my passport, and I also saved my plane ticket from U.S. to Rome with the date on it, but I don't know how strict they are in Spain! Any thoughts would be appreciated! Many thanks in advance!!
Help! Did NOT stamp my passport in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train in Poland?
- 2 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 3 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 4 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 5 Trains
- 6 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 7 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 10 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 11 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 12 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 13 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 14 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 15 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 16 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 17 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 18 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 19 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 20 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 21 UK with Kids
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 24 DVD players in France
- 25 Freising or Erding?