Hi everyone, I am worried because I am traveling in Europe and they did NOT stamp my passport when I entered in Rome!! They saw my U.S. passport and just waved me through, didn't even look at it!!!! This has never happened to me before, is this a new trend? I will be departing Europe through Spain, and I'm worried about what will happen. I do have a lot of stamps in my passport, and I also saved my plane ticket from U.S. to Rome with the date on it, but I don't know how strict they are in Spain! Any thoughts would be appreciated! Many thanks in advance!!
Help! Did NOT stamp my passport in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 3 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 Is this realistic... advice?
- 7 Satnav maps update
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 10 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 11 Great restaurants in Italy
- 12 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 15 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 19 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 20 mallorca
- 21 Spanish Music
- 22 Paris winter sales
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 25 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights