Hi everyone, I am worried because I am traveling in Europe and they did NOT stamp my passport when I entered in Rome!! They saw my U.S. passport and just waved me through, didn't even look at it!!!! This has never happened to me before, is this a new trend? I will be departing Europe through Spain, and I'm worried about what will happen. I do have a lot of stamps in my passport, and I also saved my plane ticket from U.S. to Rome with the date on it, but I don't know how strict they are in Spain! Any thoughts would be appreciated! Many thanks in advance!!
Help! Did NOT stamp my passport in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 4 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 5 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 14 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 15 Vienna highlights
- 16 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 21 Seville hotels
- 22 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 23 Italy
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium