Hi everyone, I am worried because I am traveling in Europe and they did NOT stamp my passport when I entered in Rome!! They saw my U.S. passport and just waved me through, didn't even look at it!!!! This has never happened to me before, is this a new trend? I will be departing Europe through Spain, and I'm worried about what will happen. I do have a lot of stamps in my passport, and I also saved my plane ticket from U.S. to Rome with the date on it, but I don't know how strict they are in Spain! Any thoughts would be appreciated! Many thanks in advance!!
Help! Did NOT stamp my passport in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Museums in Berlin
- 5 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 Schengen Visa Rules
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 11 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 12 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 13 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 16 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 17 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 23 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne