Hi everyone, I am worried because I am traveling in Europe and they did NOT stamp my passport when I entered in Rome!! They saw my U.S. passport and just waved me through, didn't even look at it!!!! This has never happened to me before, is this a new trend? I will be departing Europe through Spain, and I'm worried about what will happen. I do have a lot of stamps in my passport, and I also saved my plane ticket from U.S. to Rome with the date on it, but I don't know how strict they are in Spain! Any thoughts would be appreciated! Many thanks in advance!!
Help! Did NOT stamp my passport in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 2 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 3 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 4 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Help With Vienna
- 7 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 10 Nice or Marseille??
- 11 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 12 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 16 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 17 France, Italy and Greec
- 18 gites de france or agritourism
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 22 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 25 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?