Hi everyone, I am worried because I am traveling in Europe and they did NOT stamp my passport when I entered in Rome!! They saw my U.S. passport and just waved me through, didn't even look at it!!!! This has never happened to me before, is this a new trend? I will be departing Europe through Spain, and I'm worried about what will happen. I do have a lot of stamps in my passport, and I also saved my plane ticket from U.S. to Rome with the date on it, but I don't know how strict they are in Spain! Any thoughts would be appreciated! Many thanks in advance!!
Help! Did NOT stamp my passport in Italy!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 Travel with Teens
- 12 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 13 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 16 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 17 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 18 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 19 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 20 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 21 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 22 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 25 I think this is a scam!