I'm going to be a daddy for the first time! we are so happy and we still are thinking of going on vacay to Europe this year before it gets too late for my wife to travel. Our doctor has told us that she can not travel after Aug. 20th. With that in mind, I've been thinking of going to Portugal (the algarve) or possibly Croatia end of July - beginning of August. We are flying from NYC area. Does anyone have any other similary experiences (ie. pregnant spouse)? traveling abroad and if so, do you have any recommended destinations that was perfect?
We thought of the algarve because it has beautiful beaches, sand! unlike Croatia which also has beautiful beaches but they are all rocky beaches.
Any comments or feedback will be appreciated.
help deciding on destination with pregnant wife
- 1 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 4 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 5 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 6 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 7 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 8 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 9 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 10 London Evening Activity
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 13 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 14 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Germany and Italy
- 17 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 19 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 20 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 21 Changing of the Guard
- 22 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 23 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 24 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 25 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report