Hello Fodors Friends,
I am in the process of researching hotels in Paris for this summer. My 12 year old daughter and I are spending a week in Paris together before meeting my husband in Provence for a family wedding. I am looking for a hotel with the following criteria:
around 200 Euros (or less) per night
I prefer the boutique type hotel
safe area with lots of restaurant/cafe choices nearby
lots of charm
fairly close to a Metro station
As for area, I have been concentrating my search in the Marais and St. Germain de Pres areas. I am open to other areas, but want to be in an excellent location with lots to see, do and eat within walking distance.
The hotels I am considering so far are:
Hotel le Petit Paris
Hotel les Fontaines du Luxembourg
Hotel Odeon St. Germain
Hotel Saint - Louis en L'Isle
Hotel des Deux-Iles
Hotel du Petit Moulin
Have any of you stayed at these hotels, and if so, what do you think? Do you think I should look at other areas or stick with Marais and/or St. Germain de Pres?
Thank you in advance for any advice you may have.
Help choosing Paris Hotel
Hello Fodors Friends,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage sizing
- 2 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 5 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 8 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 15 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 18 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 21 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 22 Scuol, Switzerland
- 23 2 Weeks in Paris
- 24 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 25 Dolomites in May? Worth it?