We are young senior citizens torn between staying at a B&B in the Ballintoy area or Portrush on the first leg of a 15-day trip. Ballycastle/Ballintoy seems much quieter than Portush and we wonder how long it will take us to get to and from dinner and what the level of driving difficulty might be in the dark (early September trip). We are thinking of staying in the area for two or three nights before moving on to northwestern Ireland. While there we want to see Giant's Causeway, walk the bridge, perhaps picnic in a scenic area area we've read of but can't remember the name just now, do some walking, and do the Bushmill's tour. Can someone who has been there or lives there give us an overview of these two areas? Specific 4-5 star B&B or small hotel recommendations are welcome.
Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 UK for 12 days !
- 7 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 9 days in turkey
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 20 Nice Video about Poland
- 21 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 24 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 25 Estonia Amber