I will travel with my girlfriend around the 1st of May but we have three options: Amsterdam, Azure coast or Istanbul.
Let me first tell you about them a little bit.
It is a 7 day trip (3 nights sleep). First we would visit Munich and be there for 8h sightseeing and visiting Hofbrauhaus brewery, and then continue for Amsterdam where we would get the next day. The first day in Amsterdam we will be mostly sightseeing, take a ride in a boat on canals and we will visit a pub. The second day there is Queen's Day celebration. Third day we are free to do anything on our own. The fourth day Zaanse Schans and Volendam. In the evening we are leaving Amsterdam and going to Vienna. The next day we will spend in Vienna and that is it.
It is 6 day trip (3 nights). We would stay in Nice.
Day 1- Nice sightseeing
Day 2- visit to Saint Tropez, Caen, Antibes.
Day 3- Monaco, Monte Carlo, Menton
Day 4- We are leaving Nice and going to San Remo and Genova and that is it.
Between those visits we will have some free time in Nice to do something on our own.
It is also 6 day trip (3 nights).
Day 1 - sightseeing and free time
Day 2 - visiting more sights, free time and in the evening Turkish night (a dinner in a restaurant and belly dance).
Day 3 - cruising Phosphorus
Day 4 - free time and in the evening leaving Istanbul and that is it.
What would you suggest me to choose? I like all three options and cannot decide. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Help required with Itinerary
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 advance tickets?
- 9 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 10 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 14 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 15 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 21 cheap food in london
- 22 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Eating Indian In London
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017