I will travel with my girlfriend around the 1st of May but we have three options: Amsterdam, Azure coast or Istanbul.
Let me first tell you about them a little bit.
It is a 7 day trip (3 nights sleep). First we would visit Munich and be there for 8h sightseeing and visiting Hofbrauhaus brewery, and then continue for Amsterdam where we would get the next day. The first day in Amsterdam we will be mostly sightseeing, take a ride in a boat on canals and we will visit a pub. The second day there is Queen's Day celebration. Third day we are free to do anything on our own. The fourth day Zaanse Schans and Volendam. In the evening we are leaving Amsterdam and going to Vienna. The next day we will spend in Vienna and that is it.
It is 6 day trip (3 nights). We would stay in Nice.
Day 1- Nice sightseeing
Day 2- visit to Saint Tropez, Caen, Antibes.
Day 3- Monaco, Monte Carlo, Menton
Day 4- We are leaving Nice and going to San Remo and Genova and that is it.
Between those visits we will have some free time in Nice to do something on our own.
It is also 6 day trip (3 nights).
Day 1 - sightseeing and free time
Day 2 - visiting more sights, free time and in the evening Turkish night (a dinner in a restaurant and belly dance).
Day 3 - cruising Phosphorus
Day 4 - free time and in the evening leaving Istanbul and that is it.
What would you suggest me to choose? I like all three options and cannot decide. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 2 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 5 Madrid city centre?
- 6 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 7 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 8 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 9 train from ravenna to parma
- 10 counselling in West London
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 14 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 15 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 16 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 17 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 18 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 19 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 20 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 21 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 22 Stonehenge and Bath
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne