I will travel with my girlfriend around the 1st of May but we have three options: Amsterdam, Azure coast or Istanbul.
Let me first tell you about them a little bit.
It is a 7 day trip (3 nights sleep). First we would visit Munich and be there for 8h sightseeing and visiting Hofbrauhaus brewery, and then continue for Amsterdam where we would get the next day. The first day in Amsterdam we will be mostly sightseeing, take a ride in a boat on canals and we will visit a pub. The second day there is Queen's Day celebration. Third day we are free to do anything on our own. The fourth day Zaanse Schans and Volendam. In the evening we are leaving Amsterdam and going to Vienna. The next day we will spend in Vienna and that is it.
It is 6 day trip (3 nights). We would stay in Nice.
Day 1- Nice sightseeing
Day 2- visit to Saint Tropez, Caen, Antibes.
Day 3- Monaco, Monte Carlo, Menton
Day 4- We are leaving Nice and going to San Remo and Genova and that is it.
Between those visits we will have some free time in Nice to do something on our own.
It is also 6 day trip (3 nights).
Day 1 - sightseeing and free time
Day 2 - visiting more sights, free time and in the evening Turkish night (a dinner in a restaurant and belly dance).
Day 3 - cruising Phosphorus
Day 4 - free time and in the evening leaving Istanbul and that is it.
What would you suggest me to choose? I like all three options and cannot decide. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 4 35 Days?
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 Long weekend in Albania
- 9 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 10 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 11 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 12 car rental
- 13 Munich and....???
- 14 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 15 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Northern Ireland ideas
- 22 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 23 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.