I will travel with my girlfriend around the 1st of May but we have three options: Amsterdam, Azure coast or Istanbul.
Let me first tell you about them a little bit.
It is a 7 day trip (3 nights sleep). First we would visit Munich and be there for 8h sightseeing and visiting Hofbrauhaus brewery, and then continue for Amsterdam where we would get the next day. The first day in Amsterdam we will be mostly sightseeing, take a ride in a boat on canals and we will visit a pub. The second day there is Queen's Day celebration. Third day we are free to do anything on our own. The fourth day Zaanse Schans and Volendam. In the evening we are leaving Amsterdam and going to Vienna. The next day we will spend in Vienna and that is it.
It is 6 day trip (3 nights). We would stay in Nice.
Day 1- Nice sightseeing
Day 2- visit to Saint Tropez, Caen, Antibes.
Day 3- Monaco, Monte Carlo, Menton
Day 4- We are leaving Nice and going to San Remo and Genova and that is it.
Between those visits we will have some free time in Nice to do something on our own.
It is also 6 day trip (3 nights).
Day 1 - sightseeing and free time
Day 2 - visiting more sights, free time and in the evening Turkish night (a dinner in a restaurant and belly dance).
Day 3 - cruising Phosphorus
Day 4 - free time and in the evening leaving Istanbul and that is it.
What would you suggest me to choose? I like all three options and cannot decide. Thank you
Help choosing destination
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Athens/Istanbul March
- 8 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Dublin to Armagh?
- 12 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 13 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 14 Gite and/or agritourism
- 15 Apartment for family trip to London
- 16 Prebook B&Bs
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 20 days in Germany
- 22 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 23 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 24 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 25 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger