I will travel with my girlfriend around the 1st of May but we have three options: Amsterdam, Azure coast or Istanbul.
Let me first tell you about them a little bit.
It is a 7 day trip (3 nights sleep). First we would visit Munich and be there for 8h sightseeing and visiting Hofbrauhaus brewery, and then continue for Amsterdam where we would get the next day. The first day in Amsterdam we will be mostly sightseeing, take a ride in a boat on canals and we will visit a pub. The second day there is Queen's Day celebration. Third day we are free to do anything on our own. The fourth day Zaanse Schans and Volendam. In the evening we are leaving Amsterdam and going to Vienna. The next day we will spend in Vienna and that is it.
It is 6 day trip (3 nights). We would stay in Nice.
Day 1- Nice sightseeing
Day 2- visit to Saint Tropez, Caen, Antibes.
Day 3- Monaco, Monte Carlo, Menton
Day 4- We are leaving Nice and going to San Remo and Genova and that is it.
Between those visits we will have some free time in Nice to do something on our own.
It is also 6 day trip (3 nights).
Day 1 - sightseeing and free time
Day 2 - visiting more sights, free time and in the evening Turkish night (a dinner in a restaurant and belly dance).
Day 3 - cruising Phosphorus
Day 4 - free time and in the evening leaving Istanbul and that is it.
What would you suggest me to choose? I like all three options and cannot decide. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 2 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 3 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 6 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 7 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 First Time Solo Travel info
- 10 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 11 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 12 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 13 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 14 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 15 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 16 Europe in late January
- 17 Northern lights in December
- 18 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 19 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 Puglia or La Langhe
- 22 First time in France
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 Munich
- 25 Swiss Pass dilemma