My husband and I decided when we got married that we would go to Europe for our 10th wedding anniversary. Instead we are going for our 9th anniversary this July (just works better for us). We need your HELP. First we may opt to do a tour with a company (I know cheesy but to see as much as we want it may be nicer to have all our hotels and transportation planned out for us) or we may get a rail pass and just go for it. We have 16 days including flight time- so 14 travel days. The tour company itinerary: London (2 nights), Amsterdam (3 nights), Paris (2 nights), Lucerne Switzerland (2 nights), French Rivera (2 nights), Barcelona (2 nights) Depart from Barcelona. I know the general creed is: stay longer in each city. But it's our first trip to Europe (who knows if there'll be another one?) so I would really like to see all the places I dreamed about in one shot. Putting all our eggs in one trip basket. If we do our own it will be London (3 nights), Belgium ( 1 night) , Amsterdam (2 nights), German Rhine River Valley ( 1 night) , Austria ( 1 night), Venice (1 night), Switzerland ( 2 night) to Paris ( 3 nights). If we go for it on our own we are debating the rail pass...its about $625 per person for 15 days and from what I researched a car rental including gas might be a bit cheaper but I'm not a huge road trip person. I like the idea that my hubby won't have to stress about driving in unfamiliar areas if we travel by rail and we can sleep/nap if we want. The one draw back is that we are limited in that we will have to stay in city centers, lug our luggage and won't be able to get to outlying sights and drive a short distance where hotels are cheaper. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel around Spain
- 2 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 3 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 Labor Day in Paris
- 12 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 13 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 14 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』세부연예인카지노
- 17 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』생중계강원랜드카지노
- 18 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』공항카지노체험
- 19 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』국내카지노딜러
- 20 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』국내호텔카지노
- 21 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』나인플러스카지노
- 22 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』다모아카지노노하우
- 23 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』G카지노
- 24 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』강원도카지노
- 25 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』online카지노
Help: Car or train to tour multiple countries? Organized tour or DIY