Planning trip to Europe with family, adults and teenagers. We will be going to Germany and Italy. I just am torn as to where to go in Italy. Thoughts are Lake Como, Florence, Cinque Terre or Tuscany. I would love to go to Amalfi coast but I think it is too far. Which area would be best suited for teens. Would love to stay in an area where you could walk around at night with restaurants and a little night life for the older teens. Maybe a beach day somewhere. Any suggestions for an itinerary for about 5 days?
Help! Can't decide where to go in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 3 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 4 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 9 Sicily in a winter
- 10 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Guidebook for Iceland
- 15 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 16 Eastern Europe
- 17 Taormina Sicily
- 18 Scuol, Switzerland
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 21 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 22 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 24 visa question
- 25 caroline_venezia