Planning trip to Europe with family, adults and teenagers. We will be going to Germany and Italy. I just am torn as to where to go in Italy. Thoughts are Lake Como, Florence, Cinque Terre or Tuscany. I would love to go to Amalfi coast but I think it is too far. Which area would be best suited for teens. Would love to stay in an area where you could walk around at night with restaurants and a little night life for the older teens. Maybe a beach day somewhere. Any suggestions for an itinerary for about 5 days?
Help! Can't decide where to go in Italy.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 6 Spain - Andalucia
- 7 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 One more last question on Bayeux
- 10 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 11 banger rally around europe?
- 12 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 13 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 17 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 18 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 19 Trip around Spain
- 20 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 21 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 22 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 23 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 My first visit to Ireland, next year.