Planning trip to Europe with family, adults and teenagers. We will be going to Germany and Italy. I just am torn as to where to go in Italy. Thoughts are Lake Como, Florence, Cinque Terre or Tuscany. I would love to go to Amalfi coast but I think it is too far. Which area would be best suited for teens. Would love to stay in an area where you could walk around at night with restaurants and a little night life for the older teens. Maybe a beach day somewhere. Any suggestions for an itinerary for about 5 days?
Help! Can't decide where to go in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Best hostels from experience
- 3 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 4 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 5 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 8 San Sebastian
- 9 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 11 Istanbul Itinerary
- 12 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 13 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 14 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 15 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 16 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 17 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 18 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 19 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary