I've been trying for an hour to make an online booking London-Paris. It's exactly 120 days in advance. I was so determined to get in early and get a good price. But I CAN'T! It won't progress me further than 'Travel Extras'. When I click no thanks, I get bumped back to selecting a date.
What am I doing wrong? I can see seats disappearing before my eyes, prices going up...
It's for 18 September, 3 people.
Anyone have a clue about this??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 2 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 3 Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 5 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 6 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Athens
- 15 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 16 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 21 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 22 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 23 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 24 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 25 Wimbledon Debenture tickets