I've been trying for an hour to make an online booking London-Paris. It's exactly 120 days in advance. I was so determined to get in early and get a good price. But I CAN'T! It won't progress me further than 'Travel Extras'. When I click no thanks, I get bumped back to selecting a date.
What am I doing wrong? I can see seats disappearing before my eyes, prices going up...
It's for 18 September, 3 people.
Anyone have a clue about this??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노＼＼『▣』 ＣＯＸ６６.ＣＯＭ 『▣』＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시아카지노＼＼『▣』 ＣＯＸ６６.ＣＯＭ 『▣』＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 5 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 6 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 7 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 8 Driving in Italy?
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Croatia
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 Norway -Trips
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 19 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 20 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 25 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included