My friend and I are looking to book a day train from Venice to Vienna in May. I have been using http://www.seat61.com/Europe-train-tickets.htm#Italy-Austria for advice, but the trains I was finding were either super expensive or not available yet. Any help on where to look would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Help booking train from Venice to Vienna
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 3 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 Advises for trip to Russia
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 7 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 9 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 10 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 First time traveler to Ireland
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 15 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 24 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 25 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!