I am travelling with my husband and 2 children (8 & 3 years old) to Italy in October 2014.
Need help with:
1) itinerary - currently it is:
Day 1 arrive Rome (early, 09:20)
Days 2 & 3 Rome (hope to see Sistine chapel, colleseum, Spanish steps, Trevino fountain, piazza navona, etc)
Day 4 Catch train from Rome to Florence (10am)
Day 5 Florence
Day 6 7 & 8 - explore Tuscany,:Chianti region with trips to Pisa & Siena (will pick up car in Florence & return day 9 when catching train from Florence to Venice)
Day 9 catch train from Florence to Venice (10am)
Day 10 Venice (day trip to Verona)
Day 11 depart Venice late (after 6pm) so should be able squeeze in few sights?
Thinking of adding an extra day to Venice?
2) how many euros do I need to budget for daily: food, sights, shopping, etc
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 3 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Road trip with our dog
- 7 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 Douro Valley in January?
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 13 Munich and....???
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 17 italy Cinque Terre
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 21 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris