I am travelling with my husband and 2 children (8 & 3 years old) to Italy in October 2014.
Need help with:
1) itinerary - currently it is:
Day 1 arrive Rome (early, 09:20)
Days 2 & 3 Rome (hope to see Sistine chapel, colleseum, Spanish steps, Trevino fountain, piazza navona, etc)
Day 4 Catch train from Rome to Florence (10am)
Day 5 Florence
Day 6 7 & 8 - explore Tuscany,:Chianti region with trips to Pisa & Siena (will pick up car in Florence & return day 9 when catching train from Florence to Venice)
Day 9 catch train from Florence to Venice (10am)
Day 10 Venice (day trip to Verona)
Day 11 depart Venice late (after 6pm) so should be able squeeze in few sights?
Thinking of adding an extra day to Venice?
2) how many euros do I need to budget for daily: food, sights, shopping, etc
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 4 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 21 Best layover option
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?