I am travelling with my husband and 2 children (8 & 3 years old) to Italy in October 2014.
Need help with:
1) itinerary - currently it is:
Day 1 arrive Rome (early, 09:20)
Days 2 & 3 Rome (hope to see Sistine chapel, colleseum, Spanish steps, Trevino fountain, piazza navona, etc)
Day 4 Catch train from Rome to Florence (10am)
Day 5 Florence
Day 6 7 & 8 - explore Tuscany,:Chianti region with trips to Pisa & Siena (will pick up car in Florence & return day 9 when catching train from Florence to Venice)
Day 9 catch train from Florence to Venice (10am)
Day 10 Venice (day trip to Verona)
Day 11 depart Venice late (after 6pm) so should be able squeeze in few sights?
Thinking of adding an extra day to Venice?
2) how many euros do I need to budget for daily: food, sights, shopping, etc
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in London?
- 2 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 3 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 4 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 Cutback on Spain trip
- 9 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 10 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 11 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 14 driving from ancona to rome
- 15 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 16 Croatia transportation question.
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 2017 Easter in Italy
- 24 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 25 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík