I'm going to work in Vienna for 3 months and my wife and my newborn will came with me.
I'ma looking for an apartment but I don't want choose a wrong area...
I would like to find an area near a green zone, but near shop and place where my wife can go with the baby just walking when I'm at work, not so far form the downtown.
I thought near the Prater.. my wife likes running..
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Best Viking Sites
- 4 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 5 Greece
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 8 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 Chania
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 Ex-pats with young kids
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome
Help Best area to live for 3 months in Vienna with a newborn