I'm going to work in Vienna for 3 months and my wife and my newborn will came with me.
I'ma looking for an apartment but I don't want choose a wrong area...
I would like to find an area near a green zone, but near shop and place where my wife can go with the baby just walking when I'm at work, not so far form the downtown.
I thought near the Prater.. my wife likes running..
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭용어✡／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✡【블랙잭용어】
- 2 블랙잭게임/」⋟☸ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】☸ ⋞「/블랙잭게임블랙잭게임
- 3 온라인블랙잭☭／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／☭【온라인블랙잭】
- 4 인터넷블랙잭/」⋟♒ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】♒ ⋞「/인터넷블랙잭인터넷블랙잭
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Roma Pass
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Budapest in December 2017
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 Denmark or Sweden?
- 17 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 20 London Hotels
- 21 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 25 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
Help Best area to live for 3 months in Vienna with a newborn