My partner & I are going to Cinque Terre in late October this year (29 Oct - 1 Nov) and I have heard about the flooding last October and that some places are closed and I also have received recommendations to book early for accommodation as it does get booked out quickly.
We have managed to book into one of the B&B for 30th & 31st Oct but are finding it extremely difficult to find a place for the 29th Oct?!?
Is there something going on that I am not aware of or am I leaving it really late to book a place considering I'm booking 5 months ahead of time? I have contacted literally 10 places and they are all FULL on the 29th October?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 4 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 5 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 6 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 7 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 8 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 9 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Venice
- 12 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 13 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 14 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 15 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Scotland and London 21 days
- 18 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Capri in July
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...