We'll be staying in Tellaro this month and plan to walk/hike A LOT!
Regarding the walk to Lerici from Tellaro: what is the simplest, most direct path? Does it take 15-30 minutes on average?
Also, from Lerici back to Tellaro: Is this walk safe to do in the evening? Is the path well-lit, or will we have problems dodging cars? Will it be all uphill?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 Barcelona - places to stay
- 8 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 9 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 10 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 11 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 12 Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 Language to use in Belgium
- 14 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 15 Istanbul at Easter
- 16 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 17 Palermo Apartment
- 18 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 19 SURPRISE TRIP
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 24 Fado in Lisbon
- 25 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?