We'll be staying in Tellaro this month and plan to walk/hike A LOT!
Regarding the walk to Lerici from Tellaro: what is the simplest, most direct path? Does it take 15-30 minutes on average?
Also, from Lerici back to Tellaro: Is this walk safe to do in the evening? Is the path well-lit, or will we have problems dodging cars? Will it be all uphill?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airline to Rome
- 2 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 3 Dublin Luggage storage
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Croatia short sail trip
- 6 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 7 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Alitala
- 12 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 13 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 16 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 17 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 18 Which Hotel in Rome
- 19 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 20 First Solo Adventure
- 21 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Georgia in 4 days
- 24 Where should I go with my family?
- 25 Tasting sherry in Jerez
HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?