My plan was to rent a car from Offenburg, Gemany and tour Black Forest. After we leave car back in Offenburg, we want to travel by train to Paris. Strasbourg seems to have the most options and best train prices. Is there any easy way to travel between Offenburg and Strasbourg? It is only about 30 minutes or so, but buses do not seem to be an option. Any advice? Thanks
Help! Any easy way to travel between Offenburg Germany and Strasbourg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 3 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 7 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 8 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 London hotel tax is 20%
- 11 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 12 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 13 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 14 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 15 Venice - boats on canals
- 16 Venice, just arrived
- 17 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 18 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 19 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 20 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 21 Ghent or Paris?
- 22 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 23 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 24 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 25 Greece Travel Planning for 2015