My plan was to rent a car from Offenburg, Gemany and tour Black Forest. After we leave car back in Offenburg, we want to travel by train to Paris. Strasbourg seems to have the most options and best train prices. Is there any easy way to travel between Offenburg and Strasbourg? It is only about 30 minutes or so, but buses do not seem to be an option. Any advice? Thanks
Help! Any easy way to travel between Offenburg Germany and Strasbourg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England in 7 days
- 2 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 3 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 4 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 5 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 6 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 9 Potential trip - Balkans
- 10 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 11 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 12 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 13 Back to Provence in 2015
- 14 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 17 Dordogne lodging
- 18 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Dordogne markets
- 21 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 22 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 23 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 24 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 25 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper