I have total of 6 days and 6 nights to allocate between Barcelona & Paris.
As I would be seeing other places in Spain as well & I've heard I need to give more time to Paris, would you recommend to cut down Barcelona stay to 2 days & 2 nights and give Paris 4 days & 4 nights?
Or 3 days each works fine..?
I know some of you may be tempted to say just spend 6 days in Barcelona & take day trips around. But in my scheme of things, I have to do both. Just to let you know
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 2 Juangfrau / mt
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 5 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 8 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!