I have total of 6 days and 6 nights to allocate between Barcelona & Paris.
As I would be seeing other places in Spain as well & I've heard I need to give more time to Paris, would you recommend to cut down Barcelona stay to 2 days & 2 nights and give Paris 4 days & 4 nights?
Or 3 days each works fine..?
I know some of you may be tempted to say just spend 6 days in Barcelona & take day trips around. But in my scheme of things, I have to do both. Just to let you know
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 2 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 3 Acropolis Athens
- 4 Vacation in Great Britain
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 Escargots in Paris
- 8 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 9 Interesting places to visit
- 10 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 20 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Info about Poland
- 23 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 24 Barcelona question
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS