I am posting again with another query. After considering all your advices we have come up with an itinerary for 7 days...which i am listing below.
20th aug :- Reach zurich frm Mumbai. Stay Zurich
21st aug :- montreux..stay
22nd aug to 24th aug :- interlaken ( jungfrau- grindelwald-murren-lake thun)
25th aug to 26th aug :- Lucerne ( mt. Titlis and one free day)
27th aug :- return
but now we are thinking of postponing the trip by 3-4 days. So i was thinking of spending all 3 days in Zermatt and do day trips.
1) i just wanted to ask which are the places we can explore frm zermatt...
2) can Ticino side of swiss be covered as a day trip. How far is it? Or u think we shud skip this one and stick with zermatt and surroundings.
3) can appenzell b visited frm zermatt or is it too far?
4) do u think we shud spend the last day in zurich in order to get our flight bck home at 11 in the mrng OR we can travel frm zermatt to zurich in the mrng to get the flight bck?
Can you guys please help me with this ?
But now we have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Brno train station
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Paris day trips August
- 4 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 5 Where to enjoy Paris
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Athens
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 10 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 13 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 We're here!
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 22 Moving to Italy
- 23 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 24 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 25 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka