I am posting again with another query. After considering all your advices we have come up with an itinerary for 7 days...which i am listing below.
20th aug :- Reach zurich frm Mumbai. Stay Zurich
21st aug :- montreux..stay
22nd aug to 24th aug :- interlaken ( jungfrau- grindelwald-murren-lake thun)
25th aug to 26th aug :- Lucerne ( mt. Titlis and one free day)
27th aug :- return
but now we are thinking of postponing the trip by 3-4 days. So i was thinking of spending all 3 days in Zermatt and do day trips.
1) i just wanted to ask which are the places we can explore frm zermatt...
2) can Ticino side of swiss be covered as a day trip. How far is it? Or u think we shud skip this one and stick with zermatt and surroundings.
3) can appenzell b visited frm zermatt or is it too far?
4) do u think we shud spend the last day in zurich in order to get our flight bck home at 11 in the mrng OR we can travel frm zermatt to zurich in the mrng to get the flight bck?
Can you guys please help me with this ?
But now we have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 2 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 3 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 4 Referendum in Greece
- 5 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 6 Switzeraland Iternary
- 7 10 days in spain
- 8 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 9 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 10 Texans Take a Tour
- 11 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 12 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 13 Train Travel in Germany
- 14 barcelona
- 15 One night in Amsterdam?
- 16 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 17 Barcelona Itinerary
- 18 Rome Walking Guide
- 19 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 20 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 21 Naples?
- 22 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 23 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 24 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 25 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary