I am posting again with another query. After considering all your advices we have come up with an itinerary for 7 days...which i am listing below.
20th aug :- Reach zurich frm Mumbai. Stay Zurich
21st aug :- montreux..stay
22nd aug to 24th aug :- interlaken ( jungfrau- grindelwald-murren-lake thun)
25th aug to 26th aug :- Lucerne ( mt. Titlis and one free day)
27th aug :- return
but now we are thinking of postponing the trip by 3-4 days. So i was thinking of spending all 3 days in Zermatt and do day trips.
1) i just wanted to ask which are the places we can explore frm zermatt...
2) can Ticino side of swiss be covered as a day trip. How far is it? Or u think we shud skip this one and stick with zermatt and surroundings.
3) can appenzell b visited frm zermatt or is it too far?
4) do u think we shud spend the last day in zurich in order to get our flight bck home at 11 in the mrng OR we can travel frm zermatt to zurich in the mrng to get the flight bck?
Can you guys please help me with this ?
But now we have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 2 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 6 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 9 Europe Sim card help
- 10 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 11 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 12 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 13 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 14 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 15 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 16 Abruzzo region
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 21 Guides - Matera
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 24 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 25 French lavender and cottages