I am posting again with another query. After considering all your advices we have come up with an itinerary for 7 days...which i am listing below.
20th aug :- Reach zurich frm Mumbai. Stay Zurich
21st aug :- montreux..stay
22nd aug to 24th aug :- interlaken ( jungfrau- grindelwald-murren-lake thun)
25th aug to 26th aug :- Lucerne ( mt. Titlis and one free day)
27th aug :- return
but now we are thinking of postponing the trip by 3-4 days. So i was thinking of spending all 3 days in Zermatt and do day trips.
1) i just wanted to ask which are the places we can explore frm zermatt...
2) can Ticino side of swiss be covered as a day trip. How far is it? Or u think we shud skip this one and stick with zermatt and surroundings.
3) can appenzell b visited frm zermatt or is it too far?
4) do u think we shud spend the last day in zurich in order to get our flight bck home at 11 in the mrng OR we can travel frm zermatt to zurich in the mrng to get the flight bck?
Can you guys please help me with this ?
But now we have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 2 Burgundy beyond wine-france
- 3 buying Eruos in advance
- 4 Monte Faito cable car (near Sorrento)
- 5 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 6 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 7 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 8 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 9 electrical adaptor plugs
- 10 taxi at the CDG airport
- 11 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 12 Perugia Italy driving
- 13 Malta or Gozo?
- 14 Taking wine home from France
- 15 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 16 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 17 Seeking a special place in France
- 18 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 19 Hotel recommendation - Frankfurt Airport
- 20 1st Eurotrip Itinerary - 12 days Backpacking in Europe
- 21 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 22 Paris Metro Question
- 23 booking the ferry from Salerno to Positano
- 24 Getting to Giverny
- 25 Alhambra - July Afternoon tickets: Audioguide Q + Planning the afternoon