we would like to go to Malta at 22 of July but we know about nothing so we could use some help:
1.we would like to stay in a 5star hotel and we think that the best place is St Julians.Any suggestions?
2.are there any nice sand beaches in Malta?
3.Do you think we have to rent a car?
Thanks in advace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 2 tablet
- 3 Planning Advice!
- 4 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 5 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 6 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 7 Home base for a month in France?
- 8 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 9 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 12 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 13 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 14 Norway holiday locations
- 15 Norway accessories and must have
- 16 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 19 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 22 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 23 Munich Travel Guide
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich