we would like to go to Malta at 22 of July but we know about nothing so we could use some help:
1.we would like to stay in a 5star hotel and we think that the best place is St Julians.Any suggestions?
2.are there any nice sand beaches in Malta?
3.Do you think we have to rent a car?
Thanks in advace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rhine River
- 2 Europe Itinerary
- 3 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 4 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 5 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 6 Norwway trip report
- 7 Camino Redux
- 8 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 9 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 10 Piazza Navona
- 11 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 12 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 13 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 14 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 15 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 16 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 17 Most memorable European moments
- 18 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 19 Macedonia, Greece
- 20 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 21 Berlin to Barcelona
- 22 Rome For 2 days
- 23 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 24 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 25 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice