we would like to go to Malta at 22 of July but we know about nothing so we could use some help:
1.we would like to stay in a 5star hotel and we think that the best place is St Julians.Any suggestions?
2.are there any nice sand beaches in Malta?
3.Do you think we have to rent a car?
Thanks in advace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague hotels
- 2 Northern lights in December
- 3 Munich
- 4 Booking hotels before trains
- 5 Flights from Croatia
- 6 What to expect over Christmas
- 7 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 Budapest
- 10 First time in France
- 11 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 12 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 13 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 14 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 15 Rome
- 16 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 17 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 20 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 21 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 22 Vienna or Budapest?
- 23 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Need help in travel planning
- 25 Paris---baguette question???