So I will be going to Italy in July for the first time and was wondering if you could give me some input on my itinerary that I have created.... Thanks! any advice is appreciated!
Day 1- Arrive Naples - stay one night
Day 2- train/bus to Amalfi- spend the night
Day 3 –train to Rome (2 nights)
Day 4- Full day in Rome-
Day 5- Train to Florence
Day 6- trip to Pisa/ Cinque Terra
Day 7- Full day in Florence
Day 8- train to Venice
Day 9- Day trip to Verona
Day 10- Full day in Venice
Day 11- home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Overnight at Heathrow
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 France, UK and Ireland
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Spain and South of France
- 7 Ronda Wine/biking
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Germany family road trip help!
- 15 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 16 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 19 Prague
- 20 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 21 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 22 9 days in London
- 23 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Milan private guide