So I will be going to Italy in July for the first time and was wondering if you could give me some input on my itinerary that I have created.... Thanks! any advice is appreciated!
Day 1- Arrive Naples - stay one night
Day 2- train/bus to Amalfi- spend the night
Day 3 –train to Rome (2 nights)
Day 4- Full day in Rome-
Day 5- Train to Florence
Day 6- trip to Pisa/ Cinque Terra
Day 7- Full day in Florence
Day 8- train to Venice
Day 9- Day trip to Verona
Day 10- Full day in Venice
Day 11- home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Korean Messages
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 5 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Budapest in December 2017
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 10 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 17 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 5 Days in Switzerland
- 21 6-7 Days in France
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 25 Getting to Bolivia