Need recomendations for lodging in the Florence area. The dates that we are looking for are sold out ( mid June). Visit will be fit between Rome and Venice. Would like to be less than $ 200.00/ night. Need room(s) for two adults and two teenage ( upper teens) daughters.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 car rental companies Italy
- 11 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 12 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 18 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 23 London hotel
- 24 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 25 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague