My boyfriend and I are going to Europe for 3 weeks (End of Sept thru mid October--dates are flexible but must be limited to around 21-25 days including travel time from Florida)
We have not booked flights yet and it will be his first time traveling Internationally--I went to England, Paris, and Edinburgh when I was 19 and spent 6 weeks over there but was not able to really take advantage of traveling as I was by myself supporting a family member. This trip will be much different!
We are open to flying into a different destination than we depart from--we are traveling with just a back pack each.
A DISCLAIMER before I begin--Yes, I know I cannot do everything mentioned, I know that it takes a decent amount of time to travel from place to place, and this is simply a WISH LIST. I am not asking for assistance fitting all the below items into 3 weeks.
Our MUST DO's:
Iceland/Norway (we have always wanted to go here--anyone have experience fitting this into a Europe trip? Is it possible?)
A general itinerary would be amazing!
Also, is it worth it to spend the $1000 on the Global Eurorail pass for the 2 of us?
Any help is so very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cognac transportation?
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 3 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Barcelona cooking classes
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 1st time in ZURICH
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 19 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia