My boyfriend and I are going to Europe for 3 weeks (End of Sept thru mid October--dates are flexible but must be limited to around 21-25 days including travel time from Florida)
We have not booked flights yet and it will be his first time traveling Internationally--I went to England, Paris, and Edinburgh when I was 19 and spent 6 weeks over there but was not able to really take advantage of traveling as I was by myself supporting a family member. This trip will be much different!
We are open to flying into a different destination than we depart from--we are traveling with just a back pack each.
A DISCLAIMER before I begin--Yes, I know I cannot do everything mentioned, I know that it takes a decent amount of time to travel from place to place, and this is simply a WISH LIST. I am not asking for assistance fitting all the below items into 3 weeks.
Our MUST DO's:
Iceland/Norway (we have always wanted to go here--anyone have experience fitting this into a Europe trip? Is it possible?)
A general itinerary would be amazing!
Also, is it worth it to spend the $1000 on the Global Eurorail pass for the 2 of us?
Any help is so very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>http://wellnessfeeds.com/zko-skin-cream/
- 2 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Borghese Gallery Question
- 5 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 8 Italy Vacation
- 9 Stu Tower
- 10 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 11 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 14 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Cork questions
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 24 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 25 Spain: train/rental car help