My boyfriend and I are going to Europe for 3 weeks (End of Sept thru mid October--dates are flexible but must be limited to around 21-25 days including travel time from Florida)
We have not booked flights yet and it will be his first time traveling Internationally--I went to England, Paris, and Edinburgh when I was 19 and spent 6 weeks over there but was not able to really take advantage of traveling as I was by myself supporting a family member. This trip will be much different!
We are open to flying into a different destination than we depart from--we are traveling with just a back pack each.
A DISCLAIMER before I begin--Yes, I know I cannot do everything mentioned, I know that it takes a decent amount of time to travel from place to place, and this is simply a WISH LIST. I am not asking for assistance fitting all the below items into 3 weeks.
Our MUST DO's:
Iceland/Norway (we have always wanted to go here--anyone have experience fitting this into a Europe trip? Is it possible?)
A general itinerary would be amazing!
Also, is it worth it to spend the $1000 on the Global Eurorail pass for the 2 of us?
Any help is so very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Prague to Salzburg by way of Cesky Krumlov
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 5 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 6 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 7 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 8 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 9 Versailles
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 15 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 21 Sicily
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You