My boyfriend and I are going to Europe for 3 weeks (End of Sept thru mid October--dates are flexible but must be limited to around 21-25 days including travel time from Florida)
We have not booked flights yet and it will be his first time traveling Internationally--I went to England, Paris, and Edinburgh when I was 19 and spent 6 weeks over there but was not able to really take advantage of traveling as I was by myself supporting a family member. This trip will be much different!
We are open to flying into a different destination than we depart from--we are traveling with just a back pack each.
A DISCLAIMER before I begin--Yes, I know I cannot do everything mentioned, I know that it takes a decent amount of time to travel from place to place, and this is simply a WISH LIST. I am not asking for assistance fitting all the below items into 3 weeks.
Our MUST DO's:
Iceland/Norway (we have always wanted to go here--anyone have experience fitting this into a Europe trip? Is it possible?)
A general itinerary would be amazing!
Also, is it worth it to spend the $1000 on the Global Eurorail pass for the 2 of us?
Any help is so very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Spain
- 2 Germany-Car or Train
- 3 Brussels flower tapestry
- 4 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Lake Como,Italy
- 7 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Valencia Spain
- 10 Language to use in Belgium
- 11 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 12 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 15 Places to visit from Zurich
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 18 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 23 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini