Hi iam in switzerland w/friends at the moment but my plane leaves out of milan for home so i plan to see italy for 4 days before i go. Iam traveling alone w/about 400dollars us.Is that enough for 4 days?Does anyone know about hostels in milan, and nice safe places to visit. What hostel would offer the most convienice and nitelife (i like to party) Does anyone know of any day tours and maybe a nicer warmer city to visit that is near milan.Please help me i leave in 7 days and i have no ideâ what to do . Feel free to email me any advice or even if u want to meet up in milan firstname.lastname@example.org
help 21yr old fem traveling alone in italy any tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 4-6 weeks
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 7 Venice Banning Fodors
- 8 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 11 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets
- 13 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 14 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 18 Rome---August and September
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report