Hi iam in switzerland w/friends at the moment but my plane leaves out of milan for home so i plan to see italy for 4 days before i go. Iam traveling alone w/about 400dollars us.Is that enough for 4 days?Does anyone know about hostels in milan, and nice safe places to visit. What hostel would offer the most convienice and nitelife (i like to party) Does anyone know of any day tours and maybe a nicer warmer city to visit that is near milan.Please help me i leave in 7 days and i have no ideâ what to do . Feel free to email me any advice or even if u want to meet up in milan firstname.lastname@example.org
help 21yr old fem traveling alone in italy any tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 3 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 4 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 5 week in scotland
- 6 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 7 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 8 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 9 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 10 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 11 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 14 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 15 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 20 venice, italy
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 Itinerary help
- 23 Where to go in France mid July?
- 24 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History