Hi iam in switzerland w/friends at the moment but my plane leaves out of milan for home so i plan to see italy for 4 days before i go. Iam traveling alone w/about 400dollars us.Is that enough for 4 days?Does anyone know about hostels in milan, and nice safe places to visit. What hostel would offer the most convienice and nitelife (i like to party) Does anyone know of any day tours and maybe a nicer warmer city to visit that is near milan.Please help me i leave in 7 days and i have no ideâ what to do . Feel free to email me any advice or even if u want to meet up in milan firstname.lastname@example.org
help 21yr old fem traveling alone in italy any tips
- 1 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 2 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 3 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 4 Last monte Paris apartment
- 5 Wimpy's
- 6 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 7 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 8 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 11 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 12 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 13 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 14 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 19 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 20 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 San Lorenzo Market
- 24 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 25 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy