Hi iam in switzerland w/friends at the moment but my plane leaves out of milan for home so i plan to see italy for 4 days before i go. Iam traveling alone w/about 400dollars us.Is that enough for 4 days?Does anyone know about hostels in milan, and nice safe places to visit. What hostel would offer the most convienice and nitelife (i like to party) Does anyone know of any day tours and maybe a nicer warmer city to visit that is near milan.Please help me i leave in 7 days and i have no ideâ what to do . Feel free to email me any advice or even if u want to meet up in milan email@example.com
help 21yr old fem traveling alone in italy any tips
View all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 Ireland in a week
- 5 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?