Hi iam in switzerland w/friends at the moment but my plane leaves out of milan for home so i plan to see italy for 4 days before i go. Iam traveling alone w/about 400dollars us.Is that enough for 4 days?Does anyone know about hostels in milan, and nice safe places to visit. What hostel would offer the most convienice and nitelife (i like to party) Does anyone know of any day tours and maybe a nicer warmer city to visit that is near milan.Please help me i leave in 7 days and i have no ideâ what to do . Feel free to email me any advice or even if u want to meet up in milan email@example.com
help 21yr old fem traveling alone in italy any tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 5 Street food in Turkey
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Three days in Spain
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 12 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 22 London hotel
- 23 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 24 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions