I am planning to head to Europe Dec 20th- Jan 2nd. I am starting from Toronto and coming to the states in NYC. I know for sure I want to do Paris for Christmas and either Berlin or Prague for New Year's Eve.. Suggestions for New Years ever with a 6 year old girl will be appreciated. I am kind of planning to hop around to as many places as possible. I plan to come back to my favorite countries once I pick my favorite places.
I plan to travel by train, the eurail pass for 550(15 continuous says) that is 1st class for both my daughter and I since she is free. I want to take as many night trains as possible and sightsee during day. The only place I plan to stay for more than a day in is Paris 24th evening - 26th morning
I will leave from Copenhagen also. I want to see Spain ,France,Netherlands,UK, Germany, Italy, Denmark, and hopefully fly to Greece.
My main concern is my 6 year old and our safety but we want to see as much as possible.. Please go ahead and give me and every little piece of advice..
FYI this is my daughter's Christmas break
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 1 month in Europe
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 London-Help Me Spend Money
Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!