I am planning to head to Europe Dec 20th- Jan 2nd. I am starting from Toronto and coming to the states in NYC. I know for sure I want to do Paris for Christmas and either Berlin or Prague for New Year's Eve.. Suggestions for New Years ever with a 6 year old girl will be appreciated. I am kind of planning to hop around to as many places as possible. I plan to come back to my favorite countries once I pick my favorite places.
I plan to travel by train, the eurail pass for 550(15 continuous says) that is 1st class for both my daughter and I since she is free. I want to take as many night trains as possible and sightsee during day. The only place I plan to stay for more than a day in is Paris 24th evening - 26th morning
I will leave from Copenhagen also. I want to see Spain ,France,Netherlands,UK, Germany, Italy, Denmark, and hopefully fly to Greece.
My main concern is my 6 year old and our safety but we want to see as much as possible.. Please go ahead and give me and every little piece of advice..
FYI this is my daughter's Christmas break
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 선릉안마좋은곳 010.4373.1910 セ남궁실장 セ 선릉안마
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 4 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 5 Is Sicily Safe?
- 6 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 7 Car rental help in Sicily
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 alItalia
- 10 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 11 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 Clean up spam
- 14 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 15 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 16 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 17 Mykonos Beach Club
- 18 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 19 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 20 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 21 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 22 Visit to Engand
- 23 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 24 Trip in September
- 25 Which city order makes most sense?
Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!