I am planning to head to Europe Dec 20th- Jan 2nd. I am starting from Toronto and coming to the states in NYC. I know for sure I want to do Paris for Christmas and either Berlin or Prague for New Year's Eve.. Suggestions for New Years ever with a 6 year old girl will be appreciated. I am kind of planning to hop around to as many places as possible. I plan to come back to my favorite countries once I pick my favorite places.
I plan to travel by train, the eurail pass for 550(15 continuous says) that is 1st class for both my daughter and I since she is free. I want to take as many night trains as possible and sightsee during day. The only place I plan to stay for more than a day in is Paris 24th evening - 26th morning
I will leave from Copenhagen also. I want to see Spain ,France,Netherlands,UK, Germany, Italy, Denmark, and hopefully fly to Greece.
My main concern is my 6 year old and our safety but we want to see as much as possible.. Please go ahead and give me and every little piece of advice..
FYI this is my daughter's Christmas break
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 3 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 4 Oporto
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 10 Perugia
- 11 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 12 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 23 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 24 Day trips from Florence
- 25 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!