My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Help! 11 days in Europe - where do we go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 4 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 5 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 6 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 9 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Mycenae Documentary
- 12 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 13 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 14 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 15 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Mont St Michel
- 22 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs