My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Tuscany First Time
- 4 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 5 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 6 Switzerland in October
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 Recommendations
- 11 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 12 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 13 2 days in Lugano area
- 14 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Italy in January?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Paris- restaurant
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 25 Happy birthday ATM