My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 4 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 5 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 8 "Never Mind"
- 9 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 10 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 11 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 12 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 15 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 16 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 20 First time in Bulgaria
- 21 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 22 Italian lakes
- 23 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough