My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Killarney
- 5 Madrid/Lisbon
- 6 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Walking itinerary in England?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost