My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 2 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 3 Piedmont as a destination
- 4 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 5 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 6 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 7 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 8 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 12 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 17 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 20 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 21 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 22 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 23 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 24 Itinerary help...
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??