My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Help! 11 days in Europe - where do we go?
- 1 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 2 Spain with kids
- 3 Paris Ticket t+
- 4 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 5 Places to visit from London
- 6 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 7 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 8 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 9 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 10 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 11 Getting the best our of Europe
- 12 best clubs in barcelona
- 13 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 14 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 15 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 16 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 17 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 18 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 19 Last minute lake change....
- 20 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 21 Affordable London Hotel
- 22 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 23 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Italian train question