My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 2 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/biogenxt/
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 France Study Abroad
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 8 free international phone calls
- 9 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 10 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 14 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 London 6 day itinerary
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Sicily Beach Resort
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy