My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오 카지노 후기◐ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 Help please
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 12 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 13 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 Rome to venice
- 17 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 18 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 20 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Areas in Milan
- 23 Melia Colbert Paris
- 24 Perugia
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please