My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Help! 11 days in Europe - where do we go?
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 3 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 4 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 5 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 8 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 How Long For Santorini?
- 11 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 12 Car rental Italy
- 13 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 14 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 17 Prague Itinerary
- 18 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 19 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 20 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 21 London at Xmas
- 22 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 23 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia