My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Help! 11 days in Europe - where do we go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Fjords, How To?
- 3 Istanbul Itinerary
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 6 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 7 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 8 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 9 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 10 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 11 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 12 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 13 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 London neighborhood suggestions
- 16 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 17 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 18 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 19 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 20 London - Site List Triage -
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 23 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 24 Priceline for London hotels
- 25 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas