My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 2 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 3 Another Book List for Italy
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 5 Italy - best two central locations
- 6 Family vacay in Europe
- 7 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 8 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 9 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 10 Day trip suggestion from London
- 11 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 12 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 13 Classical Music in Milan
- 14 Pousadas in Portugal
- 15 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 16 Places to visits near Porto
- 17 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 18 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 19 12 Days in Italy
- 20 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 21 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 22 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 25 touring near rome airport