My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Help! 11 days in Europe - where do we go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 2 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 3 London for 18th bday
- 4 Travel throught Europe
- 5 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 6 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 7 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 8 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 9 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 10 Day on the Rhine
- 11 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 12 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 13 Spa in Scotland
- 14 Car Rentals in Athens
- 15 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 16 Greece for a month with a baby
- 17 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 18 Transportation in Paris
- 19 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 20 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 21 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 22 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 23 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 24 1 Week in Barcelona, Valencia - what else?
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report