My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Help! 11 days in Europe - where do we go?
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 3 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Apartments in Rome
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 10 A full week in The Netherlands
- 11 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 12 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 20 first european holiday itinery
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Car in Prague