My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 2 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 3 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 4 French Prem Train Fares
- 5 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 6 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 7 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 8 Rome Private Tours
- 9 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 10 Three days in Athens
- 11 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 12 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 13 Passport
- 14 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 15 Driving the Pyrenees from Barcelona to San Sebastián . Need advice ....
- 16 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 17 Intercity Train
- 18 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 19 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 20 15 nights in Italy
- 21 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 22 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 23 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 24 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 25 Switzerland 5 days