My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Help! 11 days in Europe - where do we go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 4 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 One week in Venice - trips
- 9 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Scotland
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 15 UK for 12 days !
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 20 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 21 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 22 tour guides in rome
- 23 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.