My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pousadas in Portugal
- 2 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 3 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 4 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 5 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 London with kids
- 8 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 9 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 12 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 13 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 14 Flight Cost to Athens
- 15 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 16 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 17 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 18 Public Transport information App/Website
- 19 Hotel advice
- 20 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 21 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 22 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 25 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?