My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Help! 11 days in Europe - where do we go?
- 1 Lucerne & Zurich
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Frankfurt Macarons
- 6 Trip around Spain
- 7 Lake como
- 8 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 9 Getting around in Tuscany
- 10 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 11 Venice in Jan
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 14 Public transport from Ostuni
- 15 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 16 British drivers
- 17 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 22 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 23 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 24 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris