My boyfriend and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe in December. Potential places we have on our list are:
Somewhere in Northern Italy
We have 11 days including travel days, we're planning on arriving somewhere by the morning of the 12th of December.
We've even considered flying into Paris, mainly because its a direct flight and then going from there.
If anyone has any suggestions i'd be thrilled to hear them.
Thanks so much!
Help! 11 days in Europe - where do we go?
- 1 A chacun son goût
- 2 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 3 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 4 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 5 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 6 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 7 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 8 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 9 I Need To Vent!
- 10 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 11 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 12 Timeshare freebies (free accomodation but you have to "partcipate" in their presentation)
- 13 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 16 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 17 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 18 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 19 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Navigo Decouverte
- 22 What size luggage?
- 23 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 24 Travel in Spain
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy