My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain for our first anniversaryin the first 2 weeks of july this year. We want to visit a couple of cities and also want to spend time at a beach town. We prefer smaller beautiful towns to large cities though!
We are planning barcelona, madrid, malaga, marbella and one of the islands... how is the region of Costa de brava/ costa de sol?
request your opinion on this and if you suggest some other cities for our travel... any opinion/ help will be highly appreciated....
many thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 2 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 11 Moving to Italy
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 16 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 17 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 22 Athens
- 23 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 24 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip