My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain for our first anniversaryin the first 2 weeks of july this year. We want to visit a couple of cities and also want to spend time at a beach town. We prefer smaller beautiful towns to large cities though!
We are planning barcelona, madrid, malaga, marbella and one of the islands... how is the region of Costa de brava/ costa de sol?
request your opinion on this and if you suggest some other cities for our travel... any opinion/ help will be highly appreciated....
many thanks for your help
Help: 10 day anniversary trip to Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 2 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 3 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Florence during Holy Week
- 6 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 9 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 10 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 11 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 12 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 13 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 14 Barcelona or no ?
- 15 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 16 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 17 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 18 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 20 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 21 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 22 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 23 Swiss decisions
- 24 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 25 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana