My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain for our first anniversaryin the first 2 weeks of july this year. We want to visit a couple of cities and also want to spend time at a beach town. We prefer smaller beautiful towns to large cities though!
We are planning barcelona, madrid, malaga, marbella and one of the islands... how is the region of Costa de brava/ costa de sol?
request your opinion on this and if you suggest some other cities for our travel... any opinion/ help will be highly appreciated....
many thanks for your help
Help: 10 day anniversary trip to Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 7 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 8 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 13 100 years of French gratitude
- 14 Madrid: City Views
- 15 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 16 Day Trips from Nice
- 17 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 18 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 19 London restaurants
- 20 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 23 Istanbul water
- 24 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 25 Peggy does Deutschland...