My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain for our first anniversaryin the first 2 weeks of july this year. We want to visit a couple of cities and also want to spend time at a beach town. We prefer smaller beautiful towns to large cities though!
We are planning barcelona, madrid, malaga, marbella and one of the islands... how is the region of Costa de brava/ costa de sol?
request your opinion on this and if you suggest some other cities for our travel... any opinion/ help will be highly appreciated....
many thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 4 Iceland early december visit
- 5 Paris to Italy
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 God Save the Queen?
- 8 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 8 Days in Spain
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Milan or Turin
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Frankfurt to UK
- 25 Christmas Markets France/Germany