My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain for our first anniversaryin the first 2 weeks of july this year. We want to visit a couple of cities and also want to spend time at a beach town. We prefer smaller beautiful towns to large cities though!
We are planning barcelona, madrid, malaga, marbella and one of the islands... how is the region of Costa de brava/ costa de sol?
request your opinion on this and if you suggest some other cities for our travel... any opinion/ help will be highly appreciated....
many thanks for your help
Help: 10 day anniversary trip to Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 2 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 3 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 4 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 5 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 6 Which Florence hotel?
- 7 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 8 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 10 Rocamaxour
- 11 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 12 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 13 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 14 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Spain vacation help
- 17 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 18 April in Madrid
- 19 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 20 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 21 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 22 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 23 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 24 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip