My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain for our first anniversaryin the first 2 weeks of july this year. We want to visit a couple of cities and also want to spend time at a beach town. We prefer smaller beautiful towns to large cities though!
We are planning barcelona, madrid, malaga, marbella and one of the islands... how is the region of Costa de brava/ costa de sol?
request your opinion on this and if you suggest some other cities for our travel... any opinion/ help will be highly appreciated....
many thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 2 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 7 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 8 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 9 Dover queues
- 10 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 14 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 15 From London to Paris to US
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 18 Greece Experts
- 19 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 20 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 Germany and Austria trip report