My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain for our first anniversaryin the first 2 weeks of july this year. We want to visit a couple of cities and also want to spend time at a beach town. We prefer smaller beautiful towns to large cities though!
We are planning barcelona, madrid, malaga, marbella and one of the islands... how is the region of Costa de brava/ costa de sol?
request your opinion on this and if you suggest some other cities for our travel... any opinion/ help will be highly appreciated....
many thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 2 Car rental leaving Rome
- 3 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 4 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Greece in March?
- 11 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 12 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 13 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 14 Holland/France/Spain
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Why Not Helsinki?
- 17 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 18 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 19 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 20 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 21 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 22 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 23 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 24 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 25 Iceland Day 5