My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain for our first anniversaryin the first 2 weeks of july this year. We want to visit a couple of cities and also want to spend time at a beach town. We prefer smaller beautiful towns to large cities though!
We are planning barcelona, madrid, malaga, marbella and one of the islands... how is the region of Costa de brava/ costa de sol?
request your opinion on this and if you suggest some other cities for our travel... any opinion/ help will be highly appreciated....
many thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 3 Service dog
- 4 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 8 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 9 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 10 Coastal Denmark
- 11 Christian Cafe Dating
- 12 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 17 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 20 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 21 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip