My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain for our first anniversaryin the first 2 weeks of july this year. We want to visit a couple of cities and also want to spend time at a beach town. We prefer smaller beautiful towns to large cities though!
We are planning barcelona, madrid, malaga, marbella and one of the islands... how is the region of Costa de brava/ costa de sol?
request your opinion on this and if you suggest some other cities for our travel... any opinion/ help will be highly appreciated....
many thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 Upto Yahoo Customer Service Nmber I*844*29I*67O6* Yhootech
- 4 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 7 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 8 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 9 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 10 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Help required with Itinerary
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 25 How early in the spring to visit London & England?