My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain for our first anniversaryin the first 2 weeks of july this year. We want to visit a couple of cities and also want to spend time at a beach town. We prefer smaller beautiful towns to large cities though!
We are planning barcelona, madrid, malaga, marbella and one of the islands... how is the region of Costa de brava/ costa de sol?
request your opinion on this and if you suggest some other cities for our travel... any opinion/ help will be highly appreciated....
many thanks for your help
Help: 10 day anniversary trip to Spain
- 1 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 2 Cuenca or Toledo
- 3 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 4 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 5 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 6 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 7 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 8 Paris trip report
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 11 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 12 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 13 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 17 I Need To Vent!
- 18 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 19 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 20 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 21 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 22 Montepulciano faves
- 23 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 24 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 25 ? re hotels in 5 terre