I tried doing a search on this and didn't find anything so I'm asking all of you helpful people about milk (whole or otherwise) in Italy. I know I didn't like the milk in Britain when I visited as a child. Is Italy similar? I have a 7 yr old who will be fine but a 4 yr old who will need it regularly. I have taken Parmalat milk boxes to other places but we need to travel light to Italy so I don't want to pack those. Any thoughts?
HELP -- Travelling w/Kids ---- Does the milk taste different?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 4 Rome Areas to stay
- 5 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 6 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 7 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 11 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 12 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 13 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 14 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 15 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 16 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 17 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 18 St Germain
- 19 When to go to Sicily
- 20 Wengen to Torino?
- 21 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 22 Lakes District UK
- 23 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens