I tried doing a search on this and didn't find anything so I'm asking all of you helpful people about milk (whole or otherwise) in Italy. I know I didn't like the milk in Britain when I visited as a child. Is Italy similar? I have a 7 yr old who will be fine but a 4 yr old who will need it regularly. I have taken Parmalat milk boxes to other places but we need to travel light to Italy so I don't want to pack those. Any thoughts?
HELP -- Travelling w/Kids ---- Does the milk taste different?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 4 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 5 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 12 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 13 Paris and where else?
- 14 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 15 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 16 Eleanor's Pages
- 17 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 18 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 21 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 22 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 23 Internet or travel agent?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Itinerary concerns, please help