My name is Izzy! I live in California. *waves*
So after delaying traveling for quite some time now, I finally decided to take a trip to Paris a couple of days ago. I'm dead set on this decision and I'm really looking forward to it.
Now to say that I am completely clueless as to what to do is a massive understatement. As I stated in the title, this will be the first time I travel internationally. (well sort of...my family is from Mexico & I have traveled there by plane quite a few times but I was always under adult supervision so I should say I'm a first time traveler as an adult. *shrugs*) The only details I have about the trip is that I want to go December 2014, I wanna be there for at least a week and from the looks of it, I will be going by myself.
So pretty much my question is...where do I start? what do I do? what do I need to take? how much money should I take for myself? Is it weird that a single girl wants to go to Paris by herself? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!
Anyone that can help me get started on planning this is more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 2 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 10 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 11 Cell Phone Question
- 12 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 13 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 22 Help required with Itinerary
- 23 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 Itinerary review from a overplanner