My name is Izzy! I live in California. *waves*
So after delaying traveling for quite some time now, I finally decided to take a trip to Paris a couple of days ago. I'm dead set on this decision and I'm really looking forward to it.
Now to say that I am completely clueless as to what to do is a massive understatement. As I stated in the title, this will be the first time I travel internationally. (well sort of...my family is from Mexico & I have traveled there by plane quite a few times but I was always under adult supervision so I should say I'm a first time traveler as an adult. *shrugs*) The only details I have about the trip is that I want to go December 2014, I wanna be there for at least a week and from the looks of it, I will be going by myself.
So pretty much my question is...where do I start? what do I do? what do I need to take? how much money should I take for myself? Is it weird that a single girl wants to go to Paris by herself? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!
Anyone that can help me get started on planning this is more than appreciated!
Hello All--First Time Traveler
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 Car in Prague
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 first european holiday itinery
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 13 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 14 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Travel by train or bus
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Cyprus in December
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Florence in October