My name is Izzy! I live in California. *waves*
So after delaying traveling for quite some time now, I finally decided to take a trip to Paris a couple of days ago. I'm dead set on this decision and I'm really looking forward to it.
Now to say that I am completely clueless as to what to do is a massive understatement. As I stated in the title, this will be the first time I travel internationally. (well sort of...my family is from Mexico & I have traveled there by plane quite a few times but I was always under adult supervision so I should say I'm a first time traveler as an adult. *shrugs*) The only details I have about the trip is that I want to go December 2014, I wanna be there for at least a week and from the looks of it, I will be going by myself.
So pretty much my question is...where do I start? what do I do? what do I need to take? how much money should I take for myself? Is it weird that a single girl wants to go to Paris by herself? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!
Anyone that can help me get started on planning this is more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 경마왕 ▶ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 게임몽 ▶ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 경마왕 ▶ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 5 스위피 ▶ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 6 스위피 ▶ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 7 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 8 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 9 릴게임신천지상어 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 10 Train up the Jungfrau
- 11 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 12 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 13 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Labor Day in Paris
- 17 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 18 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 19 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 20 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 21 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 Driver"s License & Language
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?