My name is Izzy! I live in California. *waves*
So after delaying traveling for quite some time now, I finally decided to take a trip to Paris a couple of days ago. I'm dead set on this decision and I'm really looking forward to it.
Now to say that I am completely clueless as to what to do is a massive understatement. As I stated in the title, this will be the first time I travel internationally. (well sort of...my family is from Mexico & I have traveled there by plane quite a few times but I was always under adult supervision so I should say I'm a first time traveler as an adult. *shrugs*) The only details I have about the trip is that I want to go December 2014, I wanna be there for at least a week and from the looks of it, I will be going by myself.
So pretty much my question is...where do I start? what do I do? what do I need to take? how much money should I take for myself? Is it weird that a single girl wants to go to Paris by herself? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!
Anyone that can help me get started on planning this is more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 3 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 4 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 5 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 6 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 10 3 days solo in London
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 13 Hotels in Turin
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Chania
- 16 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 17 Now to Madrid
- 18 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 19 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 20 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 21 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 22 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 23 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 24 Sicily: which coast?
- 25 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?