My name is Izzy! I live in California. *waves*
So after delaying traveling for quite some time now, I finally decided to take a trip to Paris a couple of days ago. I'm dead set on this decision and I'm really looking forward to it.
Now to say that I am completely clueless as to what to do is a massive understatement. As I stated in the title, this will be the first time I travel internationally. (well sort of...my family is from Mexico & I have traveled there by plane quite a few times but I was always under adult supervision so I should say I'm a first time traveler as an adult. *shrugs*) The only details I have about the trip is that I want to go December 2014, I wanna be there for at least a week and from the looks of it, I will be going by myself.
So pretty much my question is...where do I start? what do I do? what do I need to take? how much money should I take for myself? Is it weird that a single girl wants to go to Paris by herself? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!
Anyone that can help me get started on planning this is more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to see in Dresden...
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 3 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 4 Sienna with kids
- 5 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 6 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 7 student in denmark
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 10 Day River trips from Porto
- 11 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 12 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 13 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 14 3 months to travel Europe!
- 15 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 16 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 17 Places to visits near Porto
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 19 Tour or independent
- 20 Vet my itinerary
- 21 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 22 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 23 8 days in switzerland
- 24 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 25 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need