My name is Izzy! I live in California. *waves*
So after delaying traveling for quite some time now, I finally decided to take a trip to Paris a couple of days ago. I'm dead set on this decision and I'm really looking forward to it.
Now to say that I am completely clueless as to what to do is a massive understatement. As I stated in the title, this will be the first time I travel internationally. (well sort of...my family is from Mexico & I have traveled there by plane quite a few times but I was always under adult supervision so I should say I'm a first time traveler as an adult. *shrugs*) The only details I have about the trip is that I want to go December 2014, I wanna be there for at least a week and from the looks of it, I will be going by myself.
So pretty much my question is...where do I start? what do I do? what do I need to take? how much money should I take for myself? Is it weird that a single girl wants to go to Paris by herself? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!
Anyone that can help me get started on planning this is more than appreciated!
Hello All--First Time Traveler
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 2 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 3 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 4 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 5 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 6 I'm in a funk
- 7 Shuttle Bus in Madrid
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 12 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 13 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 14 Bike touring in France
- 15 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 16 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 17 Germany Visa for conference
- 18 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 21 travel to western Europe from India
- 22 I went to Paris in June
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady