My name is Izzy! I live in California. *waves*
So after delaying traveling for quite some time now, I finally decided to take a trip to Paris a couple of days ago. I'm dead set on this decision and I'm really looking forward to it.
Now to say that I am completely clueless as to what to do is a massive understatement. As I stated in the title, this will be the first time I travel internationally. (well sort of...my family is from Mexico & I have traveled there by plane quite a few times but I was always under adult supervision so I should say I'm a first time traveler as an adult. *shrugs*) The only details I have about the trip is that I want to go December 2014, I wanna be there for at least a week and from the looks of it, I will be going by myself.
So pretty much my question is...where do I start? what do I do? what do I need to take? how much money should I take for myself? Is it weird that a single girl wants to go to Paris by herself? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!
Anyone that can help me get started on planning this is more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking hotels before trains
- 2 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 3 First time in France
- 4 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 5 What to expect over Christmas
- 6 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 7 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 10 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Rome
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 17 Munich
- 18 Need help in travel planning
- 19 Paris---baguette question???
- 20 Portugal itinerary help
- 21 Puglia or La Langhe
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 24 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 25 Visiting Spain in January