My name is Izzy! I live in California. *waves*
So after delaying traveling for quite some time now, I finally decided to take a trip to Paris a couple of days ago. I'm dead set on this decision and I'm really looking forward to it.
Now to say that I am completely clueless as to what to do is a massive understatement. As I stated in the title, this will be the first time I travel internationally. (well sort of...my family is from Mexico & I have traveled there by plane quite a few times but I was always under adult supervision so I should say I'm a first time traveler as an adult. *shrugs*) The only details I have about the trip is that I want to go December 2014, I wanna be there for at least a week and from the looks of it, I will be going by myself.
So pretty much my question is...where do I start? what do I do? what do I need to take? how much money should I take for myself? Is it weird that a single girl wants to go to Paris by herself? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!
Anyone that can help me get started on planning this is more than appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 2 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 3 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Puglia
- 6 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 7 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 8 Barcelona Car rental return
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 11 From London to Paris to US
- 12 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 13 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 16 Greece Itinerary
- 17 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 18 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 19 Itinerary help please!
- 20 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 21 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 22 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...