I am based on heidelberg for tow days and i´d like to do daytrip to a interesting place nearby. I was thinking about strasbourg, but i don´t know how are the roads conditions on winter [december). What are the chances to snow in this region (strasbourg, baden-baden, speyers, heidelberg) on december ? Do I have to pay for a vignette (or something like this) to drive to Strasbourg?
Heildelberg - Day Trip to Strasbourg by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 2 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 3 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 4 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 5 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 6 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 7 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 8 men's shoes spain
- 9 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 10 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 11 Unique Venice Activity
- 12 Traveling in France by train
- 13 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 17 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 18 London visit
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 21 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 22 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 23 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 Special restaurants - recommendations needed