I am based on heidelberg for tow days and i´d like to do daytrip to a interesting place nearby. I was thinking about strasbourg, but i don´t know how are the roads conditions on winter [december). What are the chances to snow in this region (strasbourg, baden-baden, speyers, heidelberg) on december ? Do I have to pay for a vignette (or something like this) to drive to Strasbourg?
Heildelberg - Day Trip to Strasbourg by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 5 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 6 French open
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 tulips in the Netherland
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Azores
- 14 Azores
- 15 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 16 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 17 Air pollution in Paris
- 18 Dublin to Armagh?
- 19 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 20 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 21 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 22 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 23 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 24 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German