I am based on heidelberg for tow days and i´d like to do daytrip to a interesting place nearby. I was thinking about strasbourg, but i don´t know how are the roads conditions on winter [december). What are the chances to snow in this region (strasbourg, baden-baden, speyers, heidelberg) on december ? Do I have to pay for a vignette (or something like this) to drive to Strasbourg?
Heildelberg - Day Trip to Strasbourg by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 2 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 3 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 4 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 10 Reputable Tours
- 11 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 16 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 17 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???