I am based on heidelberg for tow days and i´d like to do daytrip to a interesting place nearby. I was thinking about strasbourg, but i don´t know how are the roads conditions on winter [december). What are the chances to snow in this region (strasbourg, baden-baden, speyers, heidelberg) on december ? Do I have to pay for a vignette (or something like this) to drive to Strasbourg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 2 2 Months in Sicily
- 3 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 4 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 5 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 6 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 7 What tips can you give about packing?
- 8 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 11 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 12 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 13 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 14 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 19 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 20 Short Trip in July
- 21 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 24 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 25 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme