I am based on heidelberg for tow days and i´d like to do daytrip to a interesting place nearby. I was thinking about strasbourg, but i don´t know how are the roads conditions on winter [december). What are the chances to snow in this region (strasbourg, baden-baden, speyers, heidelberg) on december ? Do I have to pay for a vignette (or something like this) to drive to Strasbourg?
Heildelberg - Day Trip to Strasbourg by car
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 3 Planning my days in Paris
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 6 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 7 France by rail or car?
- 8 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 11 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 12 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 13 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 14 London at Xmas
- 15 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 16 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 17 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 18 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 19 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 20 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 21 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 22 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 23 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 24 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 25 Bank of England Museum