I am based on heidelberg for tow days and i´d like to do daytrip to a interesting place nearby. I was thinking about strasbourg, but i don´t know how are the roads conditions on winter [december). What are the chances to snow in this region (strasbourg, baden-baden, speyers, heidelberg) on december ? Do I have to pay for a vignette (or something like this) to drive to Strasbourg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Malta
- 2 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 3 Road maps for Iceland
- 4 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 5 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 6 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 7 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 8 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 9 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 10 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 11 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 12 spanish winery region(s)
- 13 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 14 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 15 Schengen visa
- 16 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 17 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 18 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 19 December in Deutschland
- 20 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 21 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 22 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 23 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 24 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 25 3 Wake-up calls