I am based on heidelberg for tow days and i´d like to do daytrip to a interesting place nearby. I was thinking about strasbourg, but i don´t know how are the roads conditions on winter [december). What are the chances to snow in this region (strasbourg, baden-baden, speyers, heidelberg) on december ? Do I have to pay for a vignette (or something like this) to drive to Strasbourg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Rome
- 2 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 3 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 4 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 5 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 6 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 7 Antiques shopping Rome
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 8 days in switzerland
- 10 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 11 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 12 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 13 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 14 12 Days in Italy
- 15 Health insurance coverage
- 16 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 17 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 18 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 19 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 20 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 21 Family vacay in Europe
- 22 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 23 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 24 Italy - best two central locations
- 25 Another Book List for Italy