We are a group of 4 adults + 1 six year old. Destination & home base will be Sorrento (arriving from Heidelberg) for 10 days. We are looking for a 3 day stop over before arriving in Sorrento and are open to any location and vehicle -plane, train, car travel. We considered Cinque Terre, but are open to other towns. We are not interested in exhaustive travel arrangments just to get to Cinque Terre- only if it can be easily managed. I have found no direct flight or train to eitehr locaiton, - hence the inquiry. We are open for adventure- but not long rides just to see that "one town", when thre may be alternatives just as sweet. Advise- thanks
Heidelberg to Sorrento- best travel route
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 2 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 3 Planning a holiday
- 4 London at Easter
- 5 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 6 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Traveling within Italy
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 15 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 16 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 19 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 25 Euro Train