We are a group of 4 adults + 1 six year old. Destination & home base will be Sorrento (arriving from Heidelberg) for 10 days. We are looking for a 3 day stop over before arriving in Sorrento and are open to any location and vehicle -plane, train, car travel. We considered Cinque Terre, but are open to other towns. We are not interested in exhaustive travel arrangments just to get to Cinque Terre- only if it can be easily managed. I have found no direct flight or train to eitehr locaiton, - hence the inquiry. We are open for adventure- but not long rides just to see that "one town", when thre may be alternatives just as sweet. Advise- thanks
Heidelberg to Sorrento- best travel route
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A guide to Madrid
- 2 Best Tours of Europe
- 3 England, Paris itinerary help
- 4 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 5 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 7 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 8 Best london location to stay?
- 9 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 10 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 11 Scotland and northern England
- 12 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 13 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 14 Help me with this trip
- 15 Help me plan a Trip
- 16 Europe first timers
- 17 Germany and Switzerland
- 18 Prague for a week?
- 19 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 20 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 21 International Drivers Permit
- 22 First ever europe trip
- 23 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 24 Spain driving trip
- 25 Provence planning