We are a group of 4 adults + 1 six year old. Destination & home base will be Sorrento (arriving from Heidelberg) for 10 days. We are looking for a 3 day stop over before arriving in Sorrento and are open to any location and vehicle -plane, train, car travel. We considered Cinque Terre, but are open to other towns. We are not interested in exhaustive travel arrangments just to get to Cinque Terre- only if it can be easily managed. I have found no direct flight or train to eitehr locaiton, - hence the inquiry. We are open for adventure- but not long rides just to see that "one town", when thre may be alternatives just as sweet. Advise- thanks
Heidelberg to Sorrento- best travel route
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling Jamikins
- 2 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 3 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 UK for 12 days !
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 21 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 London hotel
- 24 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 25 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace