I would like advice on the most economical/fastest way by train and which line to travel from Heidelberg, Germany to Paris, and someone's experience regarding quality of service on board. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 6 Prague hotels
- 7 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 8 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 9 Munich
- 10 Puglia or La Langhe
- 11 What to expect over Christmas
- 12 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 15 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 18 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 19 Italy/Greece with kids
- 20 Rome
- 21 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 22 Need help in travel planning
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 25 Northern lights in December