I am planning a short, two day visit to the Neckar Valley area around Heidelberg this July. Traveling with me will be my husband and two children ages 15 and 11. I plan to show the kids the hospital where I once worked as an army nurse 20 years ago as well as Philosopher's Way and the Old Bridge. Other than that, I have no other definite plans.
I recall that there was an old castle named the Burg Guttenberg that once held a bird sanctuary and aviary demonstrations. My 11 year old son is visually impaired and loves to hear birds and view them if we are able to get up close enough. I am considering taking a journey there, but have not been able to find out much about the castle's current offerings.
Our time there is unfortunately short. I would love to take my son to the castle if indeed the birds are still there, yet, do not want to invest time in this pursuit if something like a boat trip down the Neckar would be more enjoyable..
Thank you for any recommendations you are able to give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노용어【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 2 카지노의모든것【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 3 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 4 강원랜드빅휠【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 5 7포커족보【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 6 생중계바둑이【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 7 홀덤싸이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 8 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 9 Wake Up Mods
- 10 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 11 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 12 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 13 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 14 Clean up spam
- 15 Beach holiday homes italy
- 16 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 17 favorite app for converting US $$
- 18 France on my own
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 21 Best of Norway
- 22 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 23 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 24 Escorted tours Norway
- 25 Italy Itinerary Advice