How difficult is it to get from LHR to the Waterloo train station (2 adults with 2 bags)?
Approximate cost and time would be helpful in addition to mode of transport. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 7 An evening in London
- 8 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 9 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 12 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 13 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Apartment Montreux area
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Europe First Timers
- 20 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 21 Safety in Rome
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Chur or St Moritz?