I land in Heathrow on Friday Nov 16 at 6am. I am trying to book a train to Brussels there is one at 8:05am and one at 10am from St. Pancras. I want to take the tube (it looks more direct and cheaper than the Heathrow express). Anyone have an idea how it will long it will take to get through customs, find the underground and get to St.Pancras. Which would be the fastest tube line from the airport since it will be busy with people heading to work at this time?
Heathrow to St Pancras/Kings Cross
- 1 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 2 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 3 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 4 just want to know
- 5 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 13 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 14 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 15 Day trip to Capri
- 16 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 17 London at Xmas
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 21 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June