I've been helping my cousin's husband plan a family trip to Europe/UK (two adults and three teenagers). He does not know anything about his destinations. I tried to explain transportation issues in London and encouraged him to book a hotel near a train stop from Heathrow since the family is on a tight budget. He jumped the gun and booked a non-refundable two-bedroom apt. in Limehouse for the two nights. I've never even heard of Limehouse. It is east of London while Heathrow is west of London. Now I'm afraid all the savings from booking outside the city will be eaten up by transportation costs. Would appreciate advice on how to get five people between Heathrow/Limehouse roundtrip without breaking the bank. I like these people and don't want to give up on them. Thanks. Diane
Heathrow to Limehouse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 4 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 5 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Swiss rail passes
- 8 Zurich, Switzerland
- 9 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 10 London day trips, especially castles
- 11 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 14 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 17 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 18 Day trips from Marseille
- 19 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 20 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 21 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba