I've been helping my cousin's husband plan a family trip to Europe/UK (two adults and three teenagers). He does not know anything about his destinations. I tried to explain transportation issues in London and encouraged him to book a hotel near a train stop from Heathrow since the family is on a tight budget. He jumped the gun and booked a non-refundable two-bedroom apt. in Limehouse for the two nights. I've never even heard of Limehouse. It is east of London while Heathrow is west of London. Now I'm afraid all the savings from booking outside the city will be eaten up by transportation costs. Would appreciate advice on how to get five people between Heathrow/Limehouse roundtrip without breaking the bank. I like these people and don't want to give up on them. Thanks. Diane
Heathrow to Limehouse
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Novels set in Greece
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Greek islands from Turkey
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 More help with housing in Puglia
- 13 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 21 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 Italian Lakes gardens
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip