I've been helping my cousin's husband plan a family trip to Europe/UK (two adults and three teenagers). He does not know anything about his destinations. I tried to explain transportation issues in London and encouraged him to book a hotel near a train stop from Heathrow since the family is on a tight budget. He jumped the gun and booked a non-refundable two-bedroom apt. in Limehouse for the two nights. I've never even heard of Limehouse. It is east of London while Heathrow is west of London. Now I'm afraid all the savings from booking outside the city will be eaten up by transportation costs. Would appreciate advice on how to get five people between Heathrow/Limehouse roundtrip without breaking the bank. I like these people and don't want to give up on them. Thanks. Diane
Heathrow to Limehouse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Lofoten ferry
- 3 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 8 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 12 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 13 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 14 Fjords, How To?
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 London visit
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe