I've been helping my cousin's husband plan a family trip to Europe/UK (two adults and three teenagers). He does not know anything about his destinations. I tried to explain transportation issues in London and encouraged him to book a hotel near a train stop from Heathrow since the family is on a tight budget. He jumped the gun and booked a non-refundable two-bedroom apt. in Limehouse for the two nights. I've never even heard of Limehouse. It is east of London while Heathrow is west of London. Now I'm afraid all the savings from booking outside the city will be eaten up by transportation costs. Would appreciate advice on how to get five people between Heathrow/Limehouse roundtrip without breaking the bank. I like these people and don't want to give up on them. Thanks. Diane
Heathrow to Limehouse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 2 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 6 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Five nights in Extremadura
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 17 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 23 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria