My flight at 6:35am on Wednesday from Chicago to Heathrow. I have to make my flight at Gatwick 9 hours laters. I was wondering how long it takes to get through customs so that I can catch the bus to Gatwick?
I need to book a ticket for the bus and was wondering how much time I should give myself to get out of the airport to the shuttle?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece
- 2 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 3 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 10 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 11 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 12 Iceland
- 13 Spain - day driver advice
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 20 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 21 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 24 Lake Como AREA questions
- 25 Berlin to ?