My husband and myself arrive in London on 19 September 2015 14:30 from South Africa. We have been to UK before and have seen Cotswold, Lake Districts and Scotland. This time want to see Wales, Devon and a week in a motorhome. We have Cambridge and Kent in mind for the motorhome.
19 September: Arrive in London @ 14:30. (Heathrow). Pick up our rented car and leave for Conwy in Wales.
25 September: Night in Tenby
26 September: Leave for Devon.
1 October: Pick up motorhome @ Luton airport and leave for Cambridge, Canterbury, .....
9 October: Leave for SA.
My question is about our trip from Heathrow to Conwy which is to far after a long flight. I have thought of Stourbridge, but am not sure. As we have to stay over a night, we can as well see a place (or village) of interest on the way. It need not be the fastest route, but the most scenic and which offers most.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 Germany-Car or Train
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Valencia Spain
- 9 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 10 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 11 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 12 Whistle stop family road trip
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 15 Scotland itinerary advice
- 16 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 Porto in January
- 19 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 20 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 21 Rome Water Shortage
- 22 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 23 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 24 Lake Como,Italy
- 25 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?