My husband and myself arrive in London on 19 September 2015 14:30 from South Africa. We have been to UK before and have seen Cotswold, Lake Districts and Scotland. This time want to see Wales, Devon and a week in a motorhome. We have Cambridge and Kent in mind for the motorhome.
19 September: Arrive in London @ 14:30. (Heathrow). Pick up our rented car and leave for Conwy in Wales.
25 September: Night in Tenby
26 September: Leave for Devon.
1 October: Pick up motorhome @ Luton airport and leave for Cambridge, Canterbury, .....
9 October: Leave for SA.
My question is about our trip from Heathrow to Conwy which is to far after a long flight. I have thought of Stourbridge, but am not sure. As we have to stay over a night, we can as well see a place (or village) of interest on the way. It need not be the fastest route, but the most scenic and which offers most.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 인터넷바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 라이브바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 생중계바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 CDG much improved
- 9 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 http://www.toptryloburn.com/vita-laze/
- 12 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 13 Ronda Wine/biking
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 22 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 23 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 24 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 25 Canal du Midi