My husband and myself arrive in London on 19 September 2015 14:30 from South Africa. We have been to UK before and have seen Cotswold, Lake Districts and Scotland. This time want to see Wales, Devon and a week in a motorhome. We have Cambridge and Kent in mind for the motorhome.
19 September: Arrive in London @ 14:30. (Heathrow). Pick up our rented car and leave for Conwy in Wales.
25 September: Night in Tenby
26 September: Leave for Devon.
1 October: Pick up motorhome @ Luton airport and leave for Cambridge, Canterbury, .....
9 October: Leave for SA.
My question is about our trip from Heathrow to Conwy which is to far after a long flight. I have thought of Stourbridge, but am not sure. As we have to stay over a night, we can as well see a place (or village) of interest on the way. It need not be the fastest route, but the most scenic and which offers most.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 2 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 3 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 4 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 2 weeks from southern italy
- 10 Another Question re Scotland
- 11 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 12 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Where to stay in Umbria
- 19 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 20 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 21 First Trip to Ireland
- 22 Dalmation coast in October?
- 23 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena