My husband and myself arrive in London on 19 September 2015 14:30 from South Africa. We have been to UK before and have seen Cotswold, Lake Districts and Scotland. This time want to see Wales, Devon and a week in a motorhome. We have Cambridge and Kent in mind for the motorhome.
19 September: Arrive in London @ 14:30. (Heathrow). Pick up our rented car and leave for Conwy in Wales.
25 September: Night in Tenby
26 September: Leave for Devon.
1 October: Pick up motorhome @ Luton airport and leave for Cambridge, Canterbury, .....
9 October: Leave for SA.
My question is about our trip from Heathrow to Conwy which is to far after a long flight. I have thought of Stourbridge, but am not sure. As we have to stay over a night, we can as well see a place (or village) of interest on the way. It need not be the fastest route, but the most scenic and which offers most.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 8 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 Super Cover For Hertz
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 12 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 13 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 Hotel in Vienna
- 16 Baby Milk
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy