My husband and myself arrive in London on 19 September 2015 14:30 from South Africa. We have been to UK before and have seen Cotswold, Lake Districts and Scotland. This time want to see Wales, Devon and a week in a motorhome. We have Cambridge and Kent in mind for the motorhome.
19 September: Arrive in London @ 14:30. (Heathrow). Pick up our rented car and leave for Conwy in Wales.
25 September: Night in Tenby
26 September: Leave for Devon.
1 October: Pick up motorhome @ Luton airport and leave for Cambridge, Canterbury, .....
9 October: Leave for SA.
My question is about our trip from Heathrow to Conwy which is to far after a long flight. I have thought of Stourbridge, but am not sure. As we have to stay over a night, we can as well see a place (or village) of interest on the way. It need not be the fastest route, but the most scenic and which offers most.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 2 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 5 Trip to Rome
- 6 Best Indian Food
- 7 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 8 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 9 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 10 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Piedmont as a destination
- 15 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing