I am trying to decide the best way to get from Heathrow to our hotel near Charing Cross Station. I see we could take the Heathrow Express (using the discount ticket for 2 people roundtrip) and end at Paddington Station. From there we could take a taxi or use the underground. If we took the underground, would we face many steps at either Paddington or Charing Cross stations? We will have (hopefully) just one smallish suitcase each.
I also see we could just take the Piccadilly line from the airport, get off at Trafalgar Square and walk. Is this a reasonable option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 2 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 3 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 4 Help with Ireland Trip
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 7 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 8 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 9 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 13 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 14 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 15 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 16 Cappadocia in June
- 17 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 18 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 19 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 20 Ibiiza Spain
- 21 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 22 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 23 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 24 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise