I am trying to decide the best way to get from Heathrow to our hotel near Charing Cross Station. I see we could take the Heathrow Express (using the discount ticket for 2 people roundtrip) and end at Paddington Station. From there we could take a taxi or use the underground. If we took the underground, would we face many steps at either Paddington or Charing Cross stations? We will have (hopefully) just one smallish suitcase each.
I also see we could just take the Piccadilly line from the airport, get off at Trafalgar Square and walk. Is this a reasonable option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 driving from prague to salzburg
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 12 Versailles
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise