I am trying to decide the best way to get from Heathrow to our hotel near Charing Cross Station. I see we could take the Heathrow Express (using the discount ticket for 2 people roundtrip) and end at Paddington Station. From there we could take a taxi or use the underground. If we took the underground, would we face many steps at either Paddington or Charing Cross stations? We will have (hopefully) just one smallish suitcase each.
I also see we could just take the Piccadilly line from the airport, get off at Trafalgar Square and walk. Is this a reasonable option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 타짜바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 My message...썬시티바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 태양성바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 페가수스바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 아라비안바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Flamenco in October
- 12 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 13 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 20 getting to CDG
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 A Month stay in Southern France
- 23 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily