About a week and a half until we leave for our first ever European vacation! Quick question - we (an active 26 year old couple) fly into Heathrow and are staying near Marble Arch tube stop (Hyatt Regency London The Churchill). Any suggestions on best way to get from Heathrow to our hotel? We have two 25" suitcases. Got a suggestion to take Heathrow Express to Paddington and then a cab. Thoughts or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia Spain
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 7 Paris in August
- 8 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 9 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 10 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 11 Rome Water Shortage
- 12 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 13 Getting around London
- 14 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 15 The DCC scam is spreading
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 Train travel to and from Paris
- 18 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 19 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 20 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 21 Christmas in Spain
- 22 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 23 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 24 Vigo Spain????
- 25 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace