About a week and a half until we leave for our first ever European vacation! Quick question - we (an active 26 year old couple) fly into Heathrow and are staying near Marble Arch tube stop (Hyatt Regency London The Churchill). Any suggestions on best way to get from Heathrow to our hotel? We have two 25" suitcases. Got a suggestion to take Heathrow Express to Paddington and then a cab. Thoughts or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 2 바카라하는법気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 3 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Ireland in April
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 8 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Planning a European Trip
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 15 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 16 So much to do, so little time!
- 17 Tour of Northern Italy
- 18 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 19 Germany in December Trip Report
- 20 Lisbon trip report
- 21 Naples, Italy
- 22 San Sebastian
- 23 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 24 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 25 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!