About a week and a half until we leave for our first ever European vacation! Quick question - we (an active 26 year old couple) fly into Heathrow and are staying near Marble Arch tube stop (Hyatt Regency London The Churchill). Any suggestions on best way to get from Heathrow to our hotel? We have two 25" suitcases. Got a suggestion to take Heathrow Express to Paddington and then a cab. Thoughts or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 Walking itinerary in England?
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 5 Dog friendly hotels
- 6 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Cambridge in May
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Madrid/Lisbon
- 16 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 19 Day trips around Vienna
- 20 Greek fuel cost
- 21 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 22 Killarney
- 23 First time in Bulgaria
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?