I am planning to take the Heathrow Express from the airport into London. What is the cheapest place to buy these tickets?
Also, can I rent a cell phone at Heathrow?
Where can I change US dollars to UK pounds most economically?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 3 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 6 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 16 Planning A trip
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 21 Bruges
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece