I'm arriving in Terminal four and have to meet my daughter who will be coming from London. where is a good meeting point? I know that visitors can't come through baggage and customs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 3 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 4 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 5 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 6 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 7 Milos beach stay
- 8 Paris to Bordeaux
- 9 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 10 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 Iceland 3 day layover
- 13 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 14 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 15 Train travel
- 16 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 17 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 18 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 19 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 20 Christmas Markets 2017
- 21 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 22 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 23 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 24 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 25 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna