I'm arriving in Terminal four and have to meet my daughter who will be coming from London. where is a good meeting point? I know that visitors can't come through baggage and customs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 2 UP ROTHER TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 3 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 4 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 5 Need hotel in Athens
- 6 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 9 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 10 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 11 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 Train / Calabria
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Scotland - We're Here!
- 16 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 17 Naples + Walking Tour
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 22 Couscous
- 23 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 24 IWM
- 25 Southern Italy Help - Part 2