We are traveling in Spain And Portugal for 90 days. We are 64 and 68 - basically healthy. However one never knows when a mishap might happen- twisting ankle on a cobblestone street, etc. I have purchased Alianz Travel Insurance- is this enough coverage for medical emergency? Our own policies do not cover us while out of the country
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Brno train station
- 2 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 5 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 8 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 16 Moving to Italy
- 17 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 18 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 19 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 25 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017