I'm seriously thinking of getting involved with Access America. It is an insurance policy that has different levels of coverage for medical, trip interruptions, baggage loss. They have basic, classic and delux plans. The coverage seems excellent. I've purchased in the past but with longer and more frequent trips on the horizon, I'm digging deeper. Advice for health coverage please. Trip would be under 90 days.
Health Coverage in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 3 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 6 Gift for French business associate
- 7 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 8 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 9 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 10 Olive Oil
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 13 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 14 Dresden- tea towel
- 15 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 16 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 17 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 18 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 19 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 20 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 23 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Scotland Votes "No"