I'm seriously thinking of getting involved with Access America. It is an insurance policy that has different levels of coverage for medical, trip interruptions, baggage loss. They have basic, classic and delux plans. The coverage seems excellent. I've purchased in the past but with longer and more frequent trips on the horizon, I'm digging deeper. Advice for health coverage please. Trip would be under 90 days.
Health Coverage in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 2 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 3 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 4 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 5 flea markets in France
- 6 What to wear
- 7 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 8 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 9 London neighborhood suggestions
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 Spain tips beyond safety
- 12 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 13 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 14 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 19 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Prague flea markets
- 25 Tipping in Greece