I'm seriously thinking of getting involved with Access America. It is an insurance policy that has different levels of coverage for medical, trip interruptions, baggage loss. They have basic, classic and delux plans. The coverage seems excellent. I've purchased in the past but with longer and more frequent trips on the horizon, I'm digging deeper. Advice for health coverage please. Trip would be under 90 days.
Health Coverage in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 2 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 3 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 4 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 5 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 6 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 7 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 8 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 9 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 10 Greece after the Vote
- 11 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 12 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 13 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 14 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 15 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 16 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 17 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 18 Satnav maps update
- 19 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 20 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 21 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 22 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 23 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 24 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 25 mallorca