We´ll arrive in Vienna on May 19th, Saturday, around 2PM, coming from Paris. We are a party of four (me, husband, 2-years-old daughter, and my mother), and will stay at the Vienna Marriott on Ringstrasse for 3 days. I was thinking about taking a hop on/hop off bus to get a bigger picture from the city and then pinpoint some places to explore further.
I would like to receive some input from you, such as not-to-miss places, kid-friendly restaurants, and so on. I have a printed guide, but would prefer to go for your advice. The only thing for certain is that we´ll go to see the Klimt museum.
So, I thank you all in advance and look forward for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 6 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 7 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Itinerary Tweaking
- 11 Itinerary Help
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 14 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 15 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Car rental from Barcelona
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy