We´ll arrive in Vienna on May 19th, Saturday, around 2PM, coming from Paris. We are a party of four (me, husband, 2-years-old daughter, and my mother), and will stay at the Vienna Marriott on Ringstrasse for 3 days. I was thinking about taking a hop on/hop off bus to get a bigger picture from the city and then pinpoint some places to explore further.
I would like to receive some input from you, such as not-to-miss places, kid-friendly restaurants, and so on. I have a printed guide, but would prefer to go for your advice. The only thing for certain is that we´ll go to see the Klimt museum.
So, I thank you all in advance and look forward for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 3 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 4 Itinery help Crete
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 11 TIM in FCO - update
- 12 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 13 Threat Level in UK
- 14 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 15 Cartagena Spain
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 18 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 19 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 24 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 25 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa