We´ll arrive in Vienna on May 19th, Saturday, around 2PM, coming from Paris. We are a party of four (me, husband, 2-years-old daughter, and my mother), and will stay at the Vienna Marriott on Ringstrasse for 3 days. I was thinking about taking a hop on/hop off bus to get a bigger picture from the city and then pinpoint some places to explore further.
I would like to receive some input from you, such as not-to-miss places, kid-friendly restaurants, and so on. I have a printed guide, but would prefer to go for your advice. The only thing for certain is that we´ll go to see the Klimt museum.
So, I thank you all in advance and look forward for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Language to use in Belgium
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 6 WWI sites
- 7 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Christmas in Spain
- 13 Germany-Car or Train
- 14 Brussels flower tapestry
- 15 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 Lake Como,Italy
- 18 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland