We´ll arrive in Vienna on May 19th, Saturday, around 2PM, coming from Paris. We are a party of four (me, husband, 2-years-old daughter, and my mother), and will stay at the Vienna Marriott on Ringstrasse for 3 days. I was thinking about taking a hop on/hop off bus to get a bigger picture from the city and then pinpoint some places to explore further.
I would like to receive some input from you, such as not-to-miss places, kid-friendly restaurants, and so on. I have a printed guide, but would prefer to go for your advice. The only thing for certain is that we´ll go to see the Klimt museum.
So, I thank you all in advance and look forward for your advice.
Heading to Vienna, need some input!
- 1 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 2 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 3 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 4 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 5 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 6 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 7 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 8 italy itinerary for comments
- 9 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 10 Extra screening at immigration
- 11 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 12 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 13 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 14 Am I too fat too travel?
- 15 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 16 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 17 Istanbul Hotels
- 18 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 19 Palio Parking
- 20 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 21 Italian beach town (after Tuscany)
- 22 initaly.com as travel agent?
- 23 Trip report for Switzerland and Italy!
- 24 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 25 Trip Itinerary