The Other Half and I are heading to Scotland end of April to mid-May and I am planning to travel to, what I understand as, the central region of the Highlands (Perth, Pitlochry, Aberfeldy, etc) and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how much time we should spend in that area.
We are in Scotland for 12 days and, ideally, I'd like to have a few days to see Glasgow and Edinburgh (not entirely sure how much time we need to either of those cities) in addition. Our interests are seeing historical places, getting outdoors for some awesome scenery and just experiencing the local culture.
Wish we had more time to spend there; but then again, don't we all wish we had more time for traveling?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 2 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 7 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 13 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 14 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 15 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 16 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 17 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass