The Other Half and I are heading to Scotland end of April to mid-May and I am planning to travel to, what I understand as, the central region of the Highlands (Perth, Pitlochry, Aberfeldy, etc) and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how much time we should spend in that area.
We are in Scotland for 12 days and, ideally, I'd like to have a few days to see Glasgow and Edinburgh (not entirely sure how much time we need to either of those cities) in addition. Our interests are seeing historical places, getting outdoors for some awesome scenery and just experiencing the local culture.
Wish we had more time to spend there; but then again, don't we all wish we had more time for traveling?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ¶¶수서안마『o1o 9875 2236』수서역안마 ¶¶민실장 수서안마시술소
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July