The Other Half and I are heading to Scotland end of April to mid-May and I am planning to travel to, what I understand as, the central region of the Highlands (Perth, Pitlochry, Aberfeldy, etc) and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how much time we should spend in that area.
We are in Scotland for 12 days and, ideally, I'd like to have a few days to see Glasgow and Edinburgh (not entirely sure how much time we need to either of those cities) in addition. Our interests are seeing historical places, getting outdoors for some awesome scenery and just experiencing the local culture.
Wish we had more time to spend there; but then again, don't we all wish we had more time for traveling?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Setting : ☎ YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Threat Level in UK
- 11 Cartagena Spain
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 14 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 Graz in January
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 22 London Hotel - Different Request
- 23 Iceland trip report!
- 24 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 25 Sun loungers and parasols