My husband and are are planning 10 days in Ireland,we have never traveled internationally before, I know we could use tips on packing, and what to be prepared for. We are planning a driving tour and my husband is one of those who gets as much in as possible. We are landing in Dublin, and heading toward the Dingle peninsula hoping to bike. I am open to suggestions of any kind!
Heading to Ireland for the 1st time in August 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains
- 2 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 3 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 4 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 5 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 6 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 7 DVD players in France
- 8 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 9 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 10 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 11 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 12 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 15 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 16 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 17 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 18 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 19 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 20 Travel by train in Poland?
- 21 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 24 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 25 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)