My husband and are are planning 10 days in Ireland,we have never traveled internationally before, I know we could use tips on packing, and what to be prepared for. We are planning a driving tour and my husband is one of those who gets as much in as possible. We are landing in Dublin, and heading toward the Dingle peninsula hoping to bike. I am open to suggestions of any kind!
Heading to Ireland for the 1st time in August 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 2 Does this sound feasible?
- 3 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Stay away from EF Tours
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 8 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 9 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 10 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 11 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 12 Ireland driving vacation
- 13 I went to Paris in June
- 14 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 15 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 16 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 17 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 18 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 19 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 20 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 21 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 24 I'm in a funk
- 25 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini