My husband and are are planning 10 days in Ireland,we have never traveled internationally before, I know we could use tips on packing, and what to be prepared for. We are planning a driving tour and my husband is one of those who gets as much in as possible. We are landing in Dublin, and heading toward the Dingle peninsula hoping to bike. I am open to suggestions of any kind!
Heading to Ireland for the 1st time in August 2013
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 2 More help with housing in Puglia
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 5 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 11 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 first european holiday itinery
- 16 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 17 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 24 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 25 Belgium