My husband and are are planning 10 days in Ireland,we have never traveled internationally before, I know we could use tips on packing, and what to be prepared for. We are planning a driving tour and my husband is one of those who gets as much in as possible. We are landing in Dublin, and heading toward the Dingle peninsula hoping to bike. I am open to suggestions of any kind!
Heading to Ireland for the 1st time in August 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in December for 10 days
- 2 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 3 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 4 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 5 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 6 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 7 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 8 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 9 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 12 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 13 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 14 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 15 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 16 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 17 Lucerne Switzerland
- 18 Tipping in the UK
- 19 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 20 at what point should one get health insurance
- 21 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 22 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 23 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 24 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 25 Good book about 20th C. European history?