In about 5 weeks time, I will be heading out from California, US, to the great Europe!
I am going to be spending 3 months in the EU continent and 1 month in the UK region (Ireland & England mostly).
My plan is to eat and learn all I can about pastries and bring back what I've learned for my catering business.
I know there are certain regions in Europe that a woman just shouldn't go alone.
Also parts of the continent that are just not good after a certain time of year. I think Spain is best to be avoided after September ? Right now there really is no limitations as to which countries I will go, but I do have a few countries on the list that I will HAVE to go.
France, Italy, Ireland, England, Spain (If the timing permits), Germany, Amsterdam and if possible, Switzerland and Greece. All these places within 4 months, seems like a bit stretch.
I am very much welcome to any suggestions you may have and also places to avoid for a fellow female traveler, traveling alone. I already also have some places marked down on my list to go but won't bore you with the specific details. Taking this month to really buckle down and prepare for the trip, this project. Any and all responses are welcomed! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 2 http://guidemesupplements.com/test-boost-excel/
- 3 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 4 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 5 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 6 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 7 DVD burning software
- 8 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 9 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 10 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 11 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 12 Train travel
- 13 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 14 WWI Battlefields
- 15 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 16 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 17 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 18 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 19 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 20 Iceland 3 day layover
- 21 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 22 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 25 Milos beach stay
Heading to Europe for a great food adventure and learning experience!