In about 5 weeks time, I will be heading out from California, US, to the great Europe!
I am going to be spending 3 months in the EU continent and 1 month in the UK region (Ireland & England mostly).
My plan is to eat and learn all I can about pastries and bring back what I've learned for my catering business.
I know there are certain regions in Europe that a woman just shouldn't go alone.
Also parts of the continent that are just not good after a certain time of year. I think Spain is best to be avoided after September ? Right now there really is no limitations as to which countries I will go, but I do have a few countries on the list that I will HAVE to go.
France, Italy, Ireland, England, Spain (If the timing permits), Germany, Amsterdam and if possible, Switzerland and Greece. All these places within 4 months, seems like a bit stretch.
I am very much welcome to any suggestions you may have and also places to avoid for a fellow female traveler, traveling alone. I already also have some places marked down on my list to go but won't bore you with the specific details. Taking this month to really buckle down and prepare for the trip, this project. Any and all responses are welcomed! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 2 USA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 4 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 5 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 6 Graz in January
- 7 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 8 Threat Level in UK
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 London Hotel - Different Request
- 13 Iceland trip report!
- 14 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 15 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 16 Sun loungers and parasols
- 17 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Malaga Spain
- 20 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 21 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 25 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
Heading to Europe for a great food adventure and learning experience!