I have started writing a new blog on all things skiing. It mainly focuses on great places to ski in Europe and looking at some of the maybe less well known resorts. I'm just getting into the whole blogging thing so any help and advice would be greatly appreciated, good or bad.
I decided to start this blog to tell other people about the places I have been skiing so others can experience them too. My main aim is to give someone the place where they will have a fantastic holiday.
There will also be other articles about personal experiences, getting started skiing with tips and hints and reviews of the best gear and such like.
Hopefully it will appeal to someone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 2 Switzerland in September
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Where to eat in Rome?
- 5 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 6 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 7 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Positano or Sorrento?
- 11 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 12 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 18 AMS Car Rental
- 19 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 20 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 21 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 22 weekend from cologne germany
- 23 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 24 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg