I have started writing a new blog on all things skiing. It mainly focuses on great places to ski in Europe and looking at some of the maybe less well known resorts. I'm just getting into the whole blogging thing so any help and advice would be greatly appreciated, good or bad.
I decided to start this blog to tell other people about the places I have been skiing so others can experience them too. My main aim is to give someone the place where they will have a fantastic holiday.
There will also be other articles about personal experiences, getting started skiing with tips and hints and reviews of the best gear and such like.
Hopefully it will appeal to someone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Trip in July
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Campervan in Croatia
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 K-Day
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Things to do in Brussels
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 UK Visa Help
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 Spain in December
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 18 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Cell Phone Question
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card