I have started writing a new blog on all things skiing. It mainly focuses on great places to ski in Europe and looking at some of the maybe less well known resorts. I'm just getting into the whole blogging thing so any help and advice would be greatly appreciated, good or bad.
I decided to start this blog to tell other people about the places I have been skiing so others can experience them too. My main aim is to give someone the place where they will have a fantastic holiday.
There will also be other articles about personal experiences, getting started skiing with tips and hints and reviews of the best gear and such like.
Hopefully it will appeal to someone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 restaurants in Marais district
- 2 France & Italy, May or June
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 5 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 6 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 7 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 8 Engadine Valley help
- 9 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 10 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 11 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 12 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece
- 14 Italy for Christmas Week
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 18 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 19 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 22 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 23 Portugal with large family
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 Sicily