I have started writing a new blog on all things skiing. It mainly focuses on great places to ski in Europe and looking at some of the maybe less well known resorts. I'm just getting into the whole blogging thing so any help and advice would be greatly appreciated, good or bad.
I decided to start this blog to tell other people about the places I have been skiing so others can experience them too. My main aim is to give someone the place where they will have a fantastic holiday.
There will also be other articles about personal experiences, getting started skiing with tips and hints and reviews of the best gear and such like.
Hopefully it will appeal to someone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 really AOL Customer Support Number @(1800-681-7208)@AOL%tech
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Paris hotel
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Spanish food - not that special?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 16 Renting a car in Greece
- 17 Ex-pats with young kids
- 18 Greece
- 19 southeast sicily town as home base
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas