I remember many years ago going to various old Catholic churches (I am not Catholic) and most women covered their heads with a scarf or hat. Going to Italy in 3 weeks. Is this still done? I understand need to dress appropriately - no bare shoulders, shorts, etc - but what about the head thing.
Head covering in Catholic churches in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 3 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 4 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 12 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 13 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 14 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 15 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 16 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 17 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 18 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 Munich with a car?
- 21 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 22 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid