I remember many years ago going to various old Catholic churches (I am not Catholic) and most women covered their heads with a scarf or hat. Going to Italy in 3 weeks. Is this still done? I understand need to dress appropriately - no bare shoulders, shorts, etc - but what about the head thing.
Head covering in Catholic churches in Europe?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 5 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 6 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 15 days in Europe,
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Planning a holiday
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam