My DH and I would love to do a little exploring next March or October. I had my heart set on 10-12 days in Ireland ( the midlands and west coast). I'm Irish in heritage and have a completely romanticised idea of what it's like.He however has begun to pine for southern Spain and possibly Lisbon ( he is Spanish on his father's side) while my 14 year old son wants to go to Rome ( my hubby and I were there last fall). I have also considered trying to do a Rome, Vaucluse, Barcelona trip. We have never been anywhere except Rome, Florence, Siena, Venice. Help me decide and give me ammo to convince whoever doesn't get their way. What would be your faves?
He said , she said
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 3 Paris and where else?
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Internet or travel agent?
- 8 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 9 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris
- 16 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 17 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 18 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?