My DH and I would love to do a little exploring next March or October. I had my heart set on 10-12 days in Ireland ( the midlands and west coast). I'm Irish in heritage and have a completely romanticised idea of what it's like.He however has begun to pine for southern Spain and possibly Lisbon ( he is Spanish on his father's side) while my 14 year old son wants to go to Rome ( my hubby and I were there last fall). I have also considered trying to do a Rome, Vaucluse, Barcelona trip. We have never been anywhere except Rome, Florence, Siena, Venice. Help me decide and give me ammo to convince whoever doesn't get their way. What would be your faves?
He said , she said
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 2 Italy in October 2015
- 3 Study Abroad: Alicante, Spain?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 6 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Halloween in Paris
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 17 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 18 London Trip Travel
- 19 Can you answer this poll on spiritual tourism ?
- 20 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 21 Itinerary 20 days
- 22 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 23 Cotswold Churches
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa